R.Kelly????????????????????????????????

does the R in R Kelly stand for retarted? bcuz that sounds right for him

here funny chris brown rihanna cartoon must see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_aB_glnKxc

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

I think R. Kelly is laying low right now. I think he really damaged his career with the sex trial. I think he can come back, but he needs to go back to his roots, you know start with the ladies, back to the 12 play and chocolate factory days. It seems he is trying to be "hood" and we miss the baby making R.Kelly. Stick to what works, because I think people are starting to feel like he is trying to be something that he is not, at least Trey Songz does according to the mixtape I heard him on talking about R. Kelly.

The R stands for Robert. Robert Kelly.

He is nasty..but I love his music. But he should leave those young girls along. Get a real woman. Call it a day. He escaped alcatraz. Count this blessing and stop the madness or cut it off.

its actually rapist kelly cos he was found out to have raped underage girls.

google it.

Hahaha, that was funny

first of all he didnt rape anyone. that girl who said it, is retarded. these girls that slept with him were hoes so oh well

is it

ripa kelly?