First time home buyer w/ bad credit and 0 down. Is there ANY loans out there for me?

As a lot of 18 year olds do, I messed up my credit bad by the time I was 20. Now that I am 25, married with 2 children, I am ready to buy a house and settle down. No more crazy irresponsibility for me. However, my credit is still TERRIBLE and I am afraid it'll take me at least 2 years to pay it off. I really... show more As a lot of 18 year olds do, I messed up my credit bad by the time I was 20. Now that I am 25, married with 2 children, I am ready to buy a house and settle down. No more crazy irresponsibility for me. However, my credit is still TERRIBLE and I am afraid it'll take me at least 2 years to pay it off. I really want to do right by my kids and purchase a house in this market while we can buy more house for our money. But, I haven't been able to find the right loan. We won't be ready to purchase a house until February, but I would like to excercise my options now. We live in Temple Terrace, FL and would like to stay in this area since my daughter is starting kindergarten this year. When I was a child I would move 2 times a year and have to switch schools every time. I don't want that for my kids. Thank you for your help!