Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

Should time now be divided into BMJ (before Michael Jackson) and AMJ (after Michael Jackson)?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Sassie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What a wonderfully historic idea.

• 1 decade ago

No because he didn't create a religion which came to dominate the world and was the diminant religion of the most powerful countries who decided upon the dating system.

Allso, if you did that there would be a weird 50-year gap when Michael jackson was actually here, and you'd have to call it ITPOMJ (In the presence of Micheal Jackson) or something stupid like that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ummm.

(Scratches head perplexedly)

No. Not royalty. Not a god. Not even that important a human being.

Just a kid who was ruined by the ambitions of his parents, who grew up to be a very strange (if colorful) adult. Whether or not the accusations were true...he was CERTAINLY colorful!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but I sure look forward to the AMJ part.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think at best,you are very confused.

dart,didn't spell checker give you the correct spelling.Tis colour (Spell Checker it is not color,it is colour.DON'T ARGUE WITH ME),dart,you are obviously a friend of Spell Checker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not.

dp

• David
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

time is already divided into BB (before Beatles) AB (after Beatles)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can't believe anyone took this seriously, I need to GTFO yahoo! answers. The stupid is hurting my brain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh yeah.

I will live my life in honor of a dead child molester.

You are a pig.

• nojj
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Absolutely NOT! That would be stupid. He was just a singer, people!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am sure there are some people doing it at this moment.

Ross A,pain in the butt?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.