Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 decade ago

Should time now be divided into BMJ (before Michael Jackson) and AMJ (after Michael Jackson)?

• Sassie
    Favorite Answer

What a wonderfully historic idea.

No because he didn't create a religion which came to dominate the world and was the diminant religion of the most powerful countries who decided upon the dating system.

Allso, if you did that there would be a weird 50-year gap when Michael jackson was actually here, and you'd have to call it ITPOMJ (In the presence of Micheal Jackson) or something stupid like that

Ummm.

(Scratches head perplexedly)

No. Not royalty. Not a god. Not even that important a human being.

Just a kid who was ruined by the ambitions of his parents, who grew up to be a very strange (if colorful) adult. Whether or not the accusations were true...he was CERTAINLY colorful!

No, but I sure look forward to the AMJ part.

I think at best,you are very confused.

dart,didn't spell checker give you the correct spelling.Tis colour (Spell Checker it is not color,it is colour.DON'T ARGUE WITH ME),dart,you are obviously a friend of Spell Checker.

Absolutely not.

dp

• David

time is already divided into BB (before Beatles) AB (after Beatles)

Can't believe anyone took this seriously, I need to GTFO yahoo! answers. The stupid is hurting my brain.

Oh yeah.

I will live my life in honor of a dead child molester.

You are a pig.

• nojj

Absolutely NOT! That would be stupid. He was just a singer, people!

I am sure there are some people doing it at this moment.

Ross A,pain in the butt?