Drug Testing: How long would THC theoretically stay in my system?

I am 5'11 and weigh 160 lbs. So I have a BMI around 22-23. I exercise every weekday (running and some strength training), so I think I basically burn a lot of calories and break a good sweat. I drink up to 64 fl oz (2 qts.) a day of water. So I have a relatively fast metabolism and clear out my urine till... show more I am 5'11 and weigh 160 lbs. So I have a BMI around 22-23.
I exercise every weekday (running and some strength training), so I think I basically burn a lot of calories and break a good sweat.
I drink up to 64 fl oz (2 qts.) a day of water.
So I have a relatively fast metabolism and clear out my urine till it's clear everyday.

So far this summer I have smoked marijuana maybe once every other week. (no chronic or killer). And during the school year I smoked maybe once a month.

So how long would the THC theoretically stay in my system?

And I already smoked, I can't take it back at this point, so answers directed towards my question would be greatly appreciated!

I am aware that smoking marijuana is illegal and there are some health hazards, but I already did it. So thank you for directing your answer at the question. Thank you again.