Tia
Tia asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

What's your daily hair routine....?

I either straighten my hair, or leave it curly... but I only brush it when it's wet =P I never really brush it when it's curly or after I straighten it.. (I'm a complete bed head sometimes)

my fave essential product would be loreal anti frizz... and funky gum for my fringe =P

tell me about your daily routine, I might be able to pick up a tip or two?

this question is for chicks lol

Favorite Answer

I wash my hair and then leave it to dry without brushing it

After it dries I brush it and then straighten it...

Tips:

Always use conditioner

Straighten after drying (or else your hair becomes extremely dry)

:)

Source(s): My hair
  • Anna J

My hair is wavy-ish, kind of straight at the top, wavy at the middle and curls at the bottom. I don't straighten it or curl it...I don't brush either, especially not when it is wet ...I wash every 1, 2 days. And yeah, thats about it...I don't do much with it, but it doesn't look bad and only occasionally goes frizzy in humid weather. I like my hair. Sorry for not having any tips to go a long with my answer.

• Riley

My hair is reallyyyyy curly. I wash it every 2-3 days, and after I wash it, I let it get damp, brush it, then spray leave in conditioner in it, and put it up in a high bun for bed.

When I wake up, I take it out and let it air-dry, and my hair is less haggard, and frizzy. But sometimes I go over it a little with the iron so it'll have more waves than curls.

Brown with blond highlights Thick wonderful strands basically above shoulders with fringe My on a regular basis habitual includes taking a tub, blow drying it so the back and aspects finally end up and the spectacular layer has quantity and flips inward, making valuable the bangs (fringe) all bypass forward. Then i take advantage of a curling iron (a million a million/2 in) to establish diverse the bangs bypass over my spectacular eye, and a small area bypass in direction of the left (parted a tactics left). Then I fluff and spray. This new shrink is a discomfort interior the butt even nonetheless it somewhat is lovable as hell!

Every morning when I wake up I comb my hair! Because when I sleep and wake up it is so messy! And before I go out some times I put gel on it and comb it again.

I have poker straight hair....I wash my hair and brush it....and let it air dry......

sometimes I try to add some volume to it but that's pointless...it never works.....and curling my hair doesn't work either ....after 2-3 hours my hair just looks straight again....:(

so I leave it to straight itself out!!!!

• well if its curly or wavy (my natural hair is sometimes curly sometimes wavy :-S a mystery) anyways i straighten my ghooora lol and get some biosilk frizz ease in my palm and put it in my hair and go

if i have it straighten then i put biosilk in it and go

woot woot

• G Bone

i rarely brush my hair :P heehee

it looks like i had electric shock :D

wake up, look at myself in the mirror, smack my hair into place (literally, no comb) and walk out the door.

hmm I don't think I am the right person to answer...lol...cuz my hair is SHORT