Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you believe in love at first sight?

I don’t believe in love at first site. Lust at first sight maybe…but not love. Love is a deep attraction between two people and a commitment towards each other. At first sight there is none of this. First sight is just a lust, an attraction of looks or body movements.sometimes when you see someone you can find them extraordinarily beautiful or handsome and it makes you feel all goofy, and when you get to know them you in fact grow to love them. It can even be a mutual feeling between the two of you the first time you meet eyes. But you can’t really love them without knowing them.

Favorite Answer

I agree, usually a lady's looks will draw a man in because he's attracted to her sexually & we're usually thinking something along the lines of sex. Personality is where its all at as far as whether or not you fall in love with her. A lady's personality is what's going to keep a man around. Looks usually play a major role in the beginning but if she's got a really phacked up attitude, her looks will only take her so far & that's probably as far as the bedroom. No dude wants a girl with a really messed up attitude.

I think it can happen -every once in a great while you hear about it, but it's more a feeling that comes over a person that "this is the one I will spend the rest of my life with" then just a physical attraction.

I don't know if you would say Love but it would be a strong feeling you know it might not be lust neither it can be the beginning of something more then like and not be Lust

Only in movies hehe

Yea,love is a day by day construction, you build love with words, contact, quality time spent together etc..

Some people fell in love at first sight and it worked out for them, must be luck.

Nope, but I trip out when people end up falling in love with a person they glanced at....It goes to tell you that sometimes, when we do notice a certain person across the room, there is some kind of chemistry, but LOVE instantly, I don't think so.

No

Love is not an instant phenomena, its something that grows between two people.

I agree with you that lust at first sight exists.

i have experienced love at first sight. I saw this girl and all of a sudden this beautiful music started playing but then wait that was just my cell phone ringing. :)

I think you are right on. Love at first site is for the sappy movies and not for real life. If you find that you have some feelings for someone, get to know them first. If you can't seem to get them off your mind, it's worth exploring further.

Yeah, Spencer Pratt looked in a mirror when he was a baby. It was love at first sight for him.

Nahhh. Love at first sight doesn't usually last very long, so it is not true love at all.