Ladies, do nipple piercings show through your bra?

I know when its cold outside, the headlights come on but wouldn't a piercing always stick out too? I really want this type of piercing but not if its going to show through my shirt! Any advice from ladies that have this piercing?

Favorite Answer

I am an expert on piercings, I own a piercing shop, so I know..

nipple piercings only show through if it is a non-padded bra..

they will show through a sports bra or any non-padded one..

go for it, it isn't sore at all and it feels great and looks sexy!

xxxxxx

Ella

Show Your Nipple

The only time mine show through is when I wear a sports bra to the gym. Even then it's kinda cool though because I have the CBRs so it looks like I have two nipples. :) I love my nipple rings you should go for it, I've never had a problem with them.

Source(s): I have them!

Yes nipple piercings are sexy. BUT they do show and are actually annoying after awhile. I would suggest getting something else pierced and it will be just as sexy. Unless you are a stripper, then it would do well to have them pierced. Try getting your down below area done, if you are just wanting something erotic.

• annie

If you don't want it to show through your clothes, you need to wear a bra that is at least slightly padded.

Source(s): Friend had nipple piercing.

If its a thin bra yes.

my mom has them done and i can ALWAYS see them.

just get small rings theen.

Don't get this done. It is painful and there is danger of infection, rejection of the jewelry and permanent scarring.

I would hope so

Squid - no harpoon