how long was your baby in size 2 diapers?

I have 346 size 2 diapers all together, did we go over board with this size or no? We were just picking up diapers along the way and ended up with this. I'm six months pregnant now and have a couple hundred size ones also, but I know new babies can use up to 10 diapers a day. Does it sound like I have enough size two or do I need more or less? How many did your baby use a day and how long were they in this size? The babys father and I are both 5'3 so I think the baby might be kinda small if that has anything to do with it, its a boy.

Favorite Answer

well it all depends on how big the baby will be and how much he will grow (he or she)

My son was in size 2 for about a month. He's 4 months old and in a size 4 now.

I think he was in size 2 for about 5 months.

You are going to need a little more my son stayed in 2 longer than 1 but it is hard to tell how many you will need. I would buy as you go and wait. he just moved to 3 and he is 4 months.

to many. my son was only in a particular size for 1 month before coming to a halt now at a size 4.

my daughter was in newborn till 6 weeks, size one till about 3 months, and size two until about 6.5 months. she was 7 lbs 5 oz at birth, and is tall, but she has always maintained a leaner frame. she isn't a chubby baby. she's in the 83% for height and 24% for weight. hope that helps!