Kyle asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I smoked marijuana yesterday and i still feel high but why?

i smoked marijuana yesterday, stayed up 3 hours after i smoke and i still feel high and i dont like being high i like being in control of myself? can anyone help this feeling go away?

Best Answer

Every time you smoke, no matter how much smoked in the past, many of the effects of THC last for 72 hours. Studies show that people who smoke a joint drive just as badly as someone with a BAC of .08. This impairment lasts for 72 hours, even if you don't feel high.

Source(s): some doctor told me once

Why do it if you don't like it. If you have on yesterdays clothes or they are near by you could be getting a contact high. Some people are allergic to marijuana and you may need to be seen by a doctor.

Sounds like a great problem to me, but seeing as how you don't like being high, I'll assume it was your first time. Perhaps the smell of your clothes/room are getting to you and your mind is playing tricks on you, making you think you're high.

Marijuana acts to reset a number of critical chemical balances in the brain. If you were clinically depressed, that "high feeling" might just be feeling normal...which compared to being depressed would feel like being high.

Maybe not in your case, but thought I would mention it because it does happen.

man im sorry but i wouldnt want that to go away. to be able to be permenetaly high..to never have to spend any more money on pot...THAT WOULD OWN SO HARDCORE!!! Feel blessed bud, really. Otherwise just take a multi-vitamin to help kick it out of you, drink alot of water, and go to sleep for as long as you need to :)

Source(s): occupational pot tester :)

Hey you could have gotten hold of some really potent stuff. To an extent you can become permanently stoned. Listen to this. Permanently stoned.

weed stays in your system after you smoke it. it will go away in time

well i guess you should just relax,

and let this feeling go away, and meanwhile

just dont smokee.

Source(s): * hope this helped! (:

Just enjoy it till it goes away.

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...

YOU'RE NOT HIGH. YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU'RE NOT.