Hey can you read the first chapter of my book?

Max came in rolling down to his lunch table. I couldn’t help but stare at him. A lot of people would stare at Max, but I would actually look at him. Noticing his blue green eyes, and seeing his smile when his friends would tell a joke. Max isn’t normal, its true. But most people say that he isn’t normal because he... show more Max came in rolling down to his lunch table. I couldn’t help but stare at him. A lot of people would stare at Max, but I would actually look at him. Noticing his blue green eyes, and seeing his smile when his friends would tell a joke. Max isn’t normal, its true. But most people say that he isn’t normal because he is in a wheelchair, well I feel that he is not normal because of his personality and how handsome he is.
When I told my friend I liked Max, she laughed in my face, now this was almost a year ago but I still remember the summer night, cool, but the lightening bugs were just coming out. I was with my friend, Jesse. She had a red ice pop, and her lips were slightly turning color. Our first day of middle school would be in just a mere 3 days. It was the last summer sleep over. We went inside and we were playing hottie or nottie. We started off with some hot boys in our grade, then we went to the grade above us. She said common people that everyone knows, like Austin and Zach. Then she said Max. I said “hottie” with an ashamed look on my face.
“BAHHAHAHAHAHAA GOOD ONE EM!” Jesse said to me. But then she realized how my cheeks were bright red, that I wasn’t joking at all. “ Emily, your not joking, are you?” I told her no and that I really like him a lot and she just looked at me. She knew I was weird like that, always liking the boy everyone hates.
So back in the lunch room, I glance over to max lik I usually do, but today, Max is looking right at me, with a little smile on his face, and a quick wave of his hand which was in a black glove. I see him, and his friend, Frankie, walking and rolling, to my table. He found out I liked him, I just knew it. I saw my neighbor, who I told, who is friends with max, a few days ago, I guess I knew what was coming next.

suggestions, comments?