I want to have sex with my step dad.?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
His really respectful and he hasent done anything to let me know he wants to do anything but I really like him.I would never act on it though.how could I stop feeling this? ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Izzi! answered 5 years ago
i think you're going through the same stage i am because...well we're both 15 :)
anyways, i noticed that people our age are at that stage when they are wanting to feel loved and they become quite flirtatious and turned-on easily if ya know what i mean ;)
so seriously, just wait it out, you'll be surprised how much your feelings will change. and if nothing changes by the time you're 17, then meet other boys your age and keep yourself distracted so that eventually you will forget about your...desire

anyways, the bottom line is that 15 year olds are wanting to feel loved

and if nothing works here, i'm sure you can talk to your mom about it and maybe she'll give you better advice :)

Source:

personal experience

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
thanks:)
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • rohak1212 answered 5 years ago
    What's your relationship with your Mom like? Just wondering if there's some bitterness between you that would feed a desire to sleep with her husband.

If you want to stop feeling like that, just imagine the consequences if you do it. He'll go to jail, your Mother will be devastated and likely never trust you again, and you could end up giving birth to your own step sister.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • Aamanda answered 5 years ago
    umm. just respect the fact that he is a married man???
    oh. and get some counseling
    • 3
    • Comment
  • southerngal answered 5 years ago
    Well keep in mind that if you were to make a play for him that would hurt more people then just you later in life. Can't you just love him as a dad and not a sex kitten???? I am glad you love him though that does not happen very often but he is taken and to old for you. If he were to make a play for you no matter if he had your permission or not he could go to jail. I would suggest that you stick with the people that are more your age. I think really that is the only way to get it out of your mind is thinking about the consequences in that decision. Good luck
    • 2
    • Comment
  • GORGI answered 5 years ago
    get a boyfriend
    • 2
    • Comment
  • DA DAWG answered 5 years ago
    Maybe you should be with other dudes and try not being arond your stepdad.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    no

um

NO

goodlord no.

get yourself out more and find a guy who isn't sharing a bed with your mom
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    Could you really stab your mother in the back like that? He will get arrested if anyone finds out as well.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Adriana♪♫ answered 5 years ago
    well you are too young and thats not good you should to think about what you wanna do withj your life
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Patty answered 5 years ago
    WOW..first of all your way to young to be thinking about having sex. and second of all...with your step dad?!? what i think you should do is start getting a group of friends your age and go out with them more often. the first thing you don't want to do is hurt your mother in that way. you need to respect the fact that he's with your mother and way to old for you. he can very easily go to jail. try and keep your distance from him so that you don't get attached in that way.. but you need to forget about having sex with him. that's out of the question
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Chadwick answered 5 years ago
    why don't you try talking to a counselor? i think that would be best. don't do anything, you'll regret it. do you want to give birth to a child, who's father is your step father, when your 15?
    you can talk to me if you want (email me)
    i'm not a creep. i promise, i married. (although my wife calls me a creep sometimes, like when i have staring contests with our dog, but i'm not a perv)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • KissableLove<3 answered 5 years ago
    He's respectful, right. But he would get into trouble for sleeping with you! And if he did - you'd soon find out he ISN'T respectful, love. You'd find out that he's a sperm doner, and a pedophile.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Bob G answered 5 years ago
    First, there is nothing wrong with feeling attraction for an older man. Don't let these people tell you otherwise. They are right that it is a losing situation though. You are too young for him and if he has any sense at all he would reject you even if he feels the same towards you. Neither of you wants the embarrassment or discomfort that would cause.

Pedophilia is a social stigma and in nature really means nothing. Your animal instincts couldn't care less about his age, only that he would make a good mate. It wasn't long ago that you might have looked to him as a potential husband and society would have found that perfectly acceptable. In many countries it is perfectly acceptable today but not in most western cultures. It isn't acceptable in today's society so they have a nasty label for something that in the animal kingdom is normal. Don't let people tell you it is sick or wrong. The only issues are the fact that he is already committed to another person and that society has determined that you two cannot have a relationship due to ages. There may or may not be good reason for that but I don't personally know either way.

The best advice I can give you is to enjoy the time you can be with him but don't make it physical. I'm sure it will pass with time. Any other course will result in pain and suffering for too many people.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Heather answered 5 years ago
    Don't do it. You could get pregnant or get an STD. Since you have inappropriate feelings for your step dad you should avoid being alone with him.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    omg!!! gosh no go to like a therapist or something thats disgusting i dont want to make you feel bad but the way your thinking isint right
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • summerbliss answered 5 years ago
    wow lol to admit this on line you have some nerve think about your mother how would that affect her why don't you get your own boyfriend your a freak a sexual freak at that even if you find an older man just make sure its not your moms man
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Blue Sky answered 5 years ago
    I sent you an email.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock