Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What would you think of a Shelton Benjamin vs. Charlie Haas feud for the ECW Championship?

I would like to see ECW and Smackdown have a small trade. Christian goes to Smackdown and Charlie Haas goes to ECW. I really think that is a win win situation. Haas isn't being used right on Smackdown, and I wouldn't mind seeing Christian vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho at Summerslam. But my question is, 1. Would you like for that to happen?and 2. Would you like to see Haas and Benjamin feud for the ECW title?

• Ric F
    Best Answer

my thoughts:

1. trading christian for charlie is a lose for ecw and a win for smackdown. not to say haas sucks he is talented. but right now christian is better. make it a win for ecw and a lose for smackdown. like haas comes to ecw and ezekial jackson goes back to smackdown.

2. haas and benjamin feud over the belt fantastic! but if goes on to long then and i think it should change hands a few times and end with haas with the belt.

word to the wise

Source(s): free your mind

Those two could put on some classic matches if given the chance, I would really like to see that feud over the ECW title. Having Haas become a face and letting him do his thing in the ring with Benjamin would get him over...trading Christian over to SD would add a lot to that show as well.

Yes I would like that to happen and see that feud for the ECW title. I also like the Triple Threat you have for Summerslam.

I would love for Haas to come the the land of extreme but when you say a Haas VS Benjamin feud im just like NO NO NO NO NO. It would be a great idea for the two to team up on ECW and dominate.

ECW is nothing but FCW call-ups who have little experience on national television. So yes having a pair of veterans battle over the championship would help the show overall. The champion should be either 1) hardcore legend 2) technical genius so clearly the only choices for the next ECW champion is Benjamin, Regal, and/or Haas, Noble, Jimmy Yang...

Sorry man but that doesn't sound very well planned. Haas would just be a jobber on ECW. Christian would be in a tag team with Chris Jericho by the way.

• KENTA

I would like anything that gets Christian off of ECW. So yes on the first count.

On the other, nah, not really. I'd like to see them both in high class feuds, but not versus each other. Will they put on a clinic, definitely, but for some reason it would seem wrong. Maybe it's just me.

• Rae

right now Christian has to be the most well-liked wrestler on ECW at the moment. Taking him away would really kill ECW for everyone.

why christian ecw would just get rip off again why not trade goldust to smack-down for charlie hass instead

Not the A-Team.

• 2 ACTUAL TALENTED GUYS WRESTLING FOR A TITLE

THE WWE WOULD CRUMBLE UNDER VINCE MCMAHONS FEET IF THAT HAPPENED.

INSTEAD WE WILL GET DREAMER VS KOZLOV TO FREAKING STIFF.