Nutnfancy, what do you think of him?

Have you seen nutnfancy's review videos on YouTube, about guns, gear, and knives? In my experience, you either love him or hate him. If you have never heard of him, go to YouTube and find him and watch his videos. What do you think? Does he know what he is talking about? What percent of the time do you think he... show more Have you seen nutnfancy's review videos on YouTube, about guns, gear, and knives? In my experience, you either love him or hate him. If you have never heard of him, go to YouTube and find him and watch his videos. What do you think? Does he know what he is talking about? What percent of the time do you think he is correct? Would you trust his opinion? This is an opportunity to take part in the rising to fame of what some people call the next Jeff Cooper. I'm not saying that he is, but I have heard that from some people. Tell me what you think. Thank you.
Update: Yeah, his videos tend to be on the longer side, but that is because he conveys so much useful information in them.