Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

how to get a life? seriously.. no joke..?

really.. how.. im involved in tons of things.. but i still dont have that many friends or a life.. i've never even been to a party.. help me out!

how can i get friends?

how can i get confidence?

how can i get a life?

Favorite Answer

you should join a sports team that you are good at

then everyone will like you and want to be your friend. If you "apear" or actually are happy people will want to be around you. People don't want to be around someone who is complianing or who is negative.

Or throw and awesome party and invite random people you can make friends with and at the same time be thought of as cool for throwing a party

If you go to church, go to the weekly activities. Good people=good friends=good times :)

A life.. You can get a job, a carreer, start doing productive things, things you love and ejoy doing. You get a motive, make a goal, set plan to reach that goal. It's not allways about partying it's also about living with yourself. Take a trip or vacations once a while. Go for road trips or get a sports bike n take a long ride. Find a nice and cool mate hang out and stay away from trouble. Get involve into something, be a part of something, most important things, be happy and proud of what you do or aconplish. Go for an adventure, explore places that one you'll

Tell your kids about. That's just the fun side. Start

Source(s): Masterphantom

First off girl confidence just doesnt show up one day. It comes from working at believing in yourself by truly looking at yourself and being happy with who and what you are and believe in. Next to truly have friends that are good friends you must look to things of common interest. Not just things like sports or superficial things. I mean true internal beliefs and desires. You must express a bit of who you really are inside to find the same thing in the world around you in others.

Getting a life sometimes takes quite a bit of time and patience and willingness to care for yourself and expect that same kind of care and respect from others.

I am assuming that you are still pretty young yet so dont worry too much, a lot of the answers to life come from age and making mistakes and then learning from them.

Good Luck! ;)

Sign up for extra curricular activities. Learn to play a musical instrument. I don't have much good friends either but I'm planning on doing those. I pray to God also.

My answer to you is also a question: If you are involved in "tons of things", why do you feel that you have no life?

There are lots of people who have tons of "friends" and go to lots of parties and still feel lonely and isolated.

Celebrate the things which make YOU uniquely YOU. What are your passions in life?

If all else fails, and the bottom line is that you need more interaction with others, initiate some get togethers on your own. Why wait to be invited? Start your own shin digs.

to get friends just be more outgoing. You do not need a lot of confidence to do that. And you will feel like u actually have a life if you have friends

I like #47, I always have trouble with vending machines. I liked most of them. A lot to read though, my eyes hurt now.

In order to get a life, your mum and dad need to engage in this thing called sex. Once he ejaculates the sperm will meet the egg, 9 months later she will throw her Pokemon ball and out you come. ATTACK!!!

Be more confident in yourself. Love yourself for who you are and don't try to be something you're not.

Try talking to people more and taking charge in things.

wow........ive been 2 17 parties already this summer u really do need a life