Mr. T
Lv 5
Mr. T asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Can u believe Tracy McGrady has the highest NBA salary now?

top 10 is like this

1. Tracy McGrady Houston

$23,239,561

2. Kobe Bryant LA Lakers

$23,034,375

3. Jermaine O'Neal Miami

$22,995,000

4. Tim Duncan San Antonio

$22,183,218

5. Shaquille O'Neal Cleveland

$20,000,000

6. Dirk Nowitzki Dallas

$19,795,714

-. Paul Pierce Boston

$19,795,712

8. Ray Allen Boston

$19,766,860

9. Rashard Lewis Orlando

$18,876,000

10. Michael Redd Milwaukee

$17,040,000

Update:

McGrady hasn't played many games the last 5 years

Update 2:

this is this coming years salary. Garnet is gonna make like 16 million this year when he maid 24 last season. Its part of his contract.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

KG is the highest paid NBA player, around 24million...He's not a bum though

T-Mac, Arenas, and Jermaine O'neal should give money back...but we know they won't

• 1 decade ago

Sheesh...look at some of the scrubs on this list.

McGirly? O'Neal?

Michael Redd is really good, but to be the 10th highest paid in the league is ridiculous.

Shaq's money is back pay I guess.

Wait a sec? Where Garnett? I know he's at about $21-24 million right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well tmac isnt overpiad well now he is but when he got the contract he was even better than dare i say it kobe bryant the guy was simply amazing.jermaine oneal was one of the best pf when he recieved his contract he averaged 22 ppg and 10 rebound and plus 2 blocks the dude finished second in mvp voting. michael redd and rahsard lewis are simply overpaid.well shaq when he got his contract was a beast and he was an all star for all his years except one. peirce and allen were young stars when they recieved there contracts and ray allen was simply amazing and super athletic hard to imagine and peirce was more slim but there still terrific players.

• 4 years ago

Tracy could have an eye problem, so that's why he looks quite unusual. But it's not a problem for him because he scores and he performs beautifully compared to the overrated others. The most astounding performer I saw was the magical Michael J when he opens his tongue and scores and scores consistently. Who could be higher than that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

T-Mac is kind of greedy.Which superstar like him who is injured all the time gets those money.He's greedy,i tell you.At least 80% of those players are better then him and O'Neal is overpaid too

#1 Blazers Fan

• 1 decade ago

Thats great. Greg Odem made like 3 or 4 million when he sat out last season

• 1 decade ago

Maybe.but kobe is first.and yao ming is also in the list.it's because of their sales in shoe and jersey.there's no way Mcgrady will be first after the counting of the sales.it's just the basic pay.It proves nothing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

T-Mac has been the best player in the league for a while until he became fragile. But he doesn't deserve it now but its understandable.

• 1 decade ago

Tracy McGrady

Jermaine O'Neal

Ray Allen

Michael Reed

All should not be on this list...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i didnt know redd was paid that much!?

Jermaine O'Neal making 22 mil is laughable

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.