Favorite Answer

Because by the time this bill has ended its tenure, the earth's average temperature will have dropped by 2 degrees Celsius. It's already dropping.

Derrike M- The world was much warmer during the Renaissance. During that time humanity experienced tremendous progress due to warmer global temperatures. The world was not a desert. Humans can do nothing to influence Earth's climate.

He can't make them rise or fall. That is up to God, however, we should all recognize by now that Obama is a Liar, since nothing he has said is true. I am in complete agreement that Global warming does not exist, but is a fear mechanism to control the common man/woman who does not understand science, nor prefer study instead of laziness by just accepting the word of public officials as fact. It's tragic. I prefer study, since I know government LIES to receive, and maintain power over humanity, and Socialism is the losing of Freedom. It hurts being one of a few American citizens who does look for the truth, rather than just lay down to orders.

Here is my last study on pc against Global Warming, although I see no actual need since the PROOF it does not exist is before my eyes everyday, since I do go outside on most occasions, and on my skin since my body can feel hot or cold temperatures..

"World cooling is hear to stay and the new round of climate alarmism just announced by UK Government ministers and the Met Office of more extreme weather and warming in coming decades driven by mankind has no merit and is defied by the facts and front-line science", said Piers as his forecast from three weeks ahead was confirmed for the formation of the first East Pacific typhoon of the season* off Mexico (*details see WA36a at end of this news release)

World cooling has set in; colder for at least 100 years:

http://ilovecarbondioxide.com/2009/06/world-coolin...

Links about why government is stealing your taxes with MADE-UP global warming!

Global Warming Hoax Weekly Round-Up, July 10th 2009

http://ilovecarbondioxide.com/

No one has sugesed 5 deg C yet.

You do realize that there was a La Nina event starting in 2007, thus explaining the cooler than average weather? That doesn't mean the mean global temperature isn't rising, in fact it still is.

• Will

I don't buy totally into the global warming thing. But I do know that an average is more then 4 days..

you want the temperature to rise by 5 deg C?

Why is Obama in charge of the thermostat anyways....I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what the ideal temperature of the Earth is.

He just found out that he is in fact not God. That poor impudent man.

IT'S GLOBAL COOLING!!!!!!

Because Palin beat him to it.