Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Can all Americans join Sarah Palin in agreement that she'll best serve Alaskans by not being in public office?

I don't see why so many Democrats disagree. I think it's a point we can all agree on.

Favorite Answer

I'm an Independent and don't disagree at all. Fortunately the governor of my state has been on the job. If he'd been chasing the national media spotlight like a pop star, while complaining about the unfairness of the media spotlight and after derisively calling out the 'rock star' status of others, I'd be angry that he wasn't doing the job that he was elected to do. Putting the affair aside, Sanford was highly criticized for five days of dropping off the map... Sarah appears to have been largely AWOL for at least the eight months following the election. I hope Alaskans like their Lt. Gov since he's probably been the one serving most of Palin's term.

I think she will serve the entire nation by not being in ANY office. Surely there is something out there for a middle aged menopausal bozo to do other than snoop around in how this country is ran.

I think she is absolutely correct when she says it would do no good for her to serve out her term. After all, it's not like a governor can actually accomplish anything in a year and a half, right?

Completely agree know she can go forward with her agenda and go after the 1s that lie and assault her. The left don't like the fact the Sarah can suck the air out of BO future.

• Eric

I agree with what she said and understand why.

BTW. Thanks for being an unwitting participant in her raising her popularity! You do realize the conservatives did not pay her any attention after the election until the liberals went after her? It seems the more the media goes after, the more popular she gets.

• Don B

I agree

I'm a Communist and I definately agree with you

awwww shucks!!!! it would be so much fun to see her squirm when all the other ethics charges are brought against her. she's really dumb, now she has to pay for lawyers on her own.

She really gives new meaning to the phrase "Baked Alaska". Seriously, no one can be that dumb and not be high.

I'll agree if she disappears forever. that, my friend, would be a happy world.