Can you make me an Excel Conditional Row Delete Macro?

I need a macro to delete invalid rows from valid rows of data. The trouble is I need rows on multiple worksheets to line up, so if a line is valid from one data collector but invalid from the other, I need them both to be deleted. More specifically, could somebody write me a macro that looks through column... show more I need a macro to delete invalid rows from valid rows of data. The trouble is I need rows on multiple worksheets to line up, so if a line is valid from one data collector but invalid from the other, I need them both to be deleted.

More specifically, could somebody write me a macro that looks through column 'M' and deletes any rows that have a 'V' in them, then delete those same number rows on all other sheets?
Update: The DAQ board gives me either an A or a V in that column, the V isn't inside of anything else.
1 answer 1