since the phillies are most likely getting pedro martinez does this mean happ will get traded and prospects to?

it makes sense they wouldnt get pedro to be the replacement for brett myers so it makes sense to me sign pedro and trade happ and prospects for roy halladay

Favorite Answer

I am glad I'm not the Phillies GM. It's hell, if you do, and hell and damnation if you don't.

Other than that, any GM has to think long term as well as, how can I help the club now?

Stripping your future teams of today's promising young players would be poor strategy.

Throwing money at a veteran pitcher and hoping for best makes much more sense in the short term.

Why in the world would u trade one of the best young pitchers in the game...I would go with some prospects that aren't as vital to the Phillies season.