What is going on with Yahoo mail?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I try to access it, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I click on something to get rid of it as spam, it works, or it doesn't. It lags, I get frustrated. I have to go ...show more
Update : I won't upgrad to IE 8, since everytime I upgrade, it gets worse. ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Yahoo is having some problems while they are upgrading and it is affecting people in different ways. If you are using All New Email try switching back to Classic to see if that will help. If not try this:
If you are having problems with your email and need technical help contact customer care at:
Yahoo! Mail Technical Help Form
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...
Yahoo! Customer Service
866-562-7219
408-349-3300
408.349.1572
Hope some of this info helps!!!

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
Most complete answer. Thanks.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • hootie3 answered 2 weeks ago
    As big as Yahoo is I don't understand why they have so many problems...... gettting very frustrated with Yahoo and may have to switch.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • r c answered 2 months ago
    it is a mess I switched to classic- not much better- dumps me out when I try to open an email
    people are not getting my emails

ONe more week and I will be switching to Hotmail after being with yahoo for more that 20 years this has been going on for too long.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ed Atun answered 5 years ago
    You can not fix it. Yahoo is working on the site. It will be fixed within 3 days.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • smeagin answered 5 years ago
    A regular and respected user has posted some information on the subject on the forum. http://suggestions.yahoo.com/detail/?pro...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • asker answer answered 5 years ago
    Try emptying:
    temporary internet files
    cookies
    Then try again,
    If didn't solve the matter, update your browser. It might be a JavaScript problem.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock