Any Quote .. ??.........?

I need some quotes , something deep and meaningful

Anything : sad - hope - love - life ...

Any phrase : saying - quote - quote from a song ....

and Write down ur favorite quote

10 Points for the best answer

Thanks

Favorite Answer

* Be mindful what you toss away, be careful what you push away, and think hard before walking away.

* Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.

* But things can't be perfect all the time, that I know, sometimes we just have to let some things go.

* And then we hugged each other tighter than we ever had before, knowing that we never would again.

* So here's to teenage romances and never knowing why they hurt like hell.

* I dim my lights & lock my door, as I spread your pictures on the floor. I blow the dust off of our past. I let it all come flooding back, cause it's not easy being strong. & when I forget your gone, I surrender...& have myself a night to remember...

*I wanna believe that you're this perfect guy and everything you seem to be is true. But when I look at you, really look at you, I can tell that I'm just barely scratching the surface. You're that book, with the pretty cover, the one that I just can't wait to to get into. But you should never judge a book by it's cover, because now that I've read far enough into you that I just can't put you down, there will be a twist... and everything will change... and by the last page... I'll be heartbroken.

*It's not that we didn't love each other, it's just love wasn't enough. So I think I have to let go, we have to let go.

* You have to learn when to give up, when to walk away, Even if it hurts...especially if it hurts.

* Sometimes you have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears, and say good-bye.

* There is nothing worse than knowing you're perfect for each other, just not right now.

* I guess to some extent you get used to being alone. You get used to not expecting phone calls and having nothing to do at night. You don't expect to turn around to open arms any longer. The small sounds of him have been replaced by silence. Your thoughts echo through your head, with no one to share them with. All in all, being alone isn't terrible, it just hurts like hell.

* Same old story that everybody knows, it's one heart holding on, one heart letting go.

* We can't be together, you deserve someone so much better than me, and you know it, and it kills me that you know it. I can't handle being in a relationship...constantly scared that you're going to find that someone you deserve.

* I think the easiest way to lose something is to want it too badly.

* I feel like I am holding you back. Like you're missing out on something else by hanging on with me. And I don't want you to miss a thing.

* And all the lonely nights and all the crushing scenes and all the pointless fights. Someone tell me what it means. Someone tell me why hearts break. I'm giving up on happy endings.

* Someone asked me the other day if my glass was half empty or half full. I was going to say it's empty, but that's not completely true. My life isn't void and I have my happy moments; but they usually just seem to disappear, or get worse. So, my glass is cracked. Yes, cracked. It gets filled up with happiness and hope, but it always ends up escaping my grasp. It always ends up empting out. It will never be full because it's always leaking. And one day, it will get thrown away, because no one wants a broken glass.

* Sometimes things get to me too easily...I guess it's just a flaw you acquire when you open your arms to everyone.

* In time, the pain it took to stay, became greater than the pain it took to go.

* You don't need to know any of this. But the things I don't reveal are the things I hold closest and fear losing the most. I work overtime keeping them veiled and camouflaged. You don't need to know that I walk around all day fearing the things that make me happy, and that I have been doing that for my entire life.

* I'm still in the process of ruining something great. Like always. All from a thing I like to call insecurity...the story of my life.

* Or maybe I've been thinking about how to say goodbye to you all week. Maybe I've been thinking about how to make those words come out of my mouth every second of the day since I made the decision to leave. Maybe saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

* I'm so confused...I mean, I want to let go...I want to let go of all this pain, but I'm afraid I'll go insane...he may come back, I have some hope, but with everything else, how can I cope. I want to let go...I'm going to let go, but if I wait and see, will he come back to me?

*You can't ever let go of all the feelings, but you need to let go of him.

*You've had a lifetime to process your feelings for me and I can't spend the rest of mine hoping that you might throw a general glance in my direction in between your tortured teen romances.

* I learned to laugh, I learned to cry. Will I ever learn to say good-bye?

• Tammy

I find Steven Wright quotes funny. Here are a few of them I found online. “Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.” “All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.” “OK, so what's the speed of dark?” “How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?” “Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.” “My apartment was robbed and everything was replaced with exact replicas...I told my roommate and he said 'Do I know you?'” “Yesterday I told a chicken to cross the road. It said, "What for?"” “I Xeroxed my watch. Now I have time to spare.” “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.” “I wrote a song, but I can't read music so I don't know what it it. Every once in a while I'll be listening to the radio and I say, ‘I think I might have written that’.” “I installed a skylight in my apartment...The people who live above me are furious!” “My house is on the median strip of a highway. You don't really notice, except I have to leave the driveway doing 60 MPH.” “I bought a self learning record to learn Spanish. I turned it on and went to sleep; the record got stuck. The next day I could only stutter in Spanish.” “I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now.”

Your going away in late September, but I just want to thank you for a summer I’ll always remember.

Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be. ---Sex and the City

It's weird how you go through a whole year and nothing seems to change at all. Then a year later, you look back and everything is completely different.

Please don’t let this turn into something it’s not. I can only give you everything I’ve got. I can’t be as sorry as you think I should but I still love you more than anyone else could. Snow patrol !

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

I'm afraid that your going to finally realize you don't need me anymore. Afraid is an understatement.

How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.

You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.

Word of advice, if you have to work this hard, its not working. The O.C.

Pretend you dont love him, just pretend. Then two things will happen. He'll realize how much he misses you or you'll realize how much you dont need him.

But it’s not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life you’ll find a way to put me there.

Hope they helped :] !

"Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."

- H. G. Wells (1866-1946)

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

- Chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower (1887-1956)

"Don't be so humble - you are not that great."

- Golda Meir (1898-1978) to a visiting diplomat

"His ignorance is encyclopedic"

- Abba Eban (1915-2002)

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."

- Charlton Heston (1924-)

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

- Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

- Robert Pirsig (1948-)

"I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."

- A. J. Liebling (1904-1963)

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."

- Saint Augustine (354-430)

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

"You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you."

- Leon Trotsky (1879-1940)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"We are all atheists about most of the gods humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further."

- Richard Dawkins (1941-)

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."

- Emile Zola (1840-1902)

"This book fills a much-needed gap."

- Moses Hadas (1900-1966) in a review

"The full use of your powers along lines of excellence."

- definition of "happiness" by John F. Kennedy (1917-1963)

"I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart."

- e e cummings (1894-1962)

"Give me a museum and I'll fill it."

- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)

"Assassins!"

- Arturo Toscanini (1867-1957) to his orchestra

"I'll moider da bum."

- Heavyweight boxer Tony Galento, when asked what he thought of William Shakespeare

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."

- Yogi Berra

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems."

- Rene Descartes (1596-1650), "Discours de la Methode"

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."

- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."

- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."

- George Burns (1896-1996)

"I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves."

- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

"There are no facts, only interpretations."

- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."

- Edsgar Dijkstra (1930-2002)

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."

- Bjarne Stroustrup

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."

- Paul Erdos (1913-1996)

"Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by fighting back."

- Paul Erdos (1913-1996)

"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."

- Thomas Henry Huxley (1825-1895)

"Dancing is silent poetry."

- Simonides (556-468bc)

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."

- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

"But at my back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near."

- Andrew Marvell (1621-1678)

"Good people do not ne

"Not all who wander are lost"

"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.”

"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you"

"What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it's supposed to be."

ok well i have a couple

'if you truly love nature you'll find beauty everywhere-van gogh

If you want you kids to be bright read them fairy tales if you want them to be brilliant read them even more fairy tales-albert einstein

Dream as if you will life forever, live as if you will die tomorrow -don't know who said that

All it takes is faith trust and a little pixi dust-peter pan

I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess. -walt disney

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe-idk

Treat others he way you would want to be treated

do you know what you do when life gets you down, just keep swimming just keep swimming what do we do we swim-Dorey from finding nemo

• B.W

why do you need to quote?

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Hebrews 11:1

What does it prophet a man if he gains the whole world but suffers the loss of his own soul.

I'm not religious but I remember learning it at school and its so true.

Love is giving them the power to destory you but trusting them not to.

• ~Here are some cute lil quotes i found~

~*~ Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again... skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts.

~*~ I don't think I'm that good at telling time. He said he'd love me forever, and I thought forever was a lot longer.

~*~ don't say you love me, unless you mean it. cuz I might do something crazy like believe it.

~*~ Love me now, Love me never. But if you love me, Love me forever.

~*~ Love you once, Love you still. Always have, and always will.

~*~ He looked deeply into my eyes, he lied and said "I'll mever make you cry" and when I thought it was too good to be true, he blew me off and found someone knew.

~*~ Once upon a time, something happened to m, it was the sweetest thing, that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true, it was the day I met you.

~*~ Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you!.

~*~Roses are red, violets are blue. I'll never love anyone like i loved you.

~*~ I ran up the door, closed the stairs. said my pajamas, and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed and hopped into the light... All because you kissed me goodnight.

Don't call me a GODDESS, Don't call me a QUEEN, Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! Hate me because....well....Okay!...Hate me because I'm beautiful!

I smile b-cuz I have no idea what is going on

The first time I saw you, I knew it was true~That I'd love you forever and that's what I'll do~You don't know what you do to me~You don't have a clue~You don't know what it's like to be me lookin @ you!!

guys are like a peice of gum, when they loose there flavor, you pop in a new one*~*

If U Want Me To Fall 4 U... U Gotta Give Me Sumthin Worth Trippin Ova

****I'm not werid! I'm gifted****

You might regret what you do- but you'll you regret what you don't do SO much more

If you love someone that means you have a good heart. If someone loves you thats flattering. If your love someone and they love you back thats special!

**I ran into my ex the other day.... put in reverse, AND HIT HIM AGAIN!!!**

roes are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you

*I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care,I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you*

When you were born, you were cryin and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

*~*I had a dream that i still loved u *~* I THINK I WOKE UP SCREAMING!!!!!!

a broken heart continues to beat....

~*~Luv Means Never Having 2 Say Ur Sorry~*~

If you get a chance to see him, Your heart begins to dance. Your life revolves around him, There's nothing like romance

let them notice you, not you notice them

I'll Try Anything Once, Twice If I Like It!

IF YOU HATE ME, I LOVE YOU TOO IT AIN'T MY FAULT IM CUTER THAN YOU

CLICK YOUR HEELS AND SAY "I NEED A LIFE, I NEED A LIFE"

money and looks aren't everything.... but its all i got!

To catch me, you gotta be fast; to find me, you gotta be smart; but to BE ME!! DAMN! You must be kidding!!

i am independant and abusive...stay out of my way...

when u was hurt .....i was there for u.....now i'm hurting where r u? u say u will always be here but soon u leafed and all i have r memoires of u and how bad u broke my heart..

The only difference between meh and yew Is that I make being a Princess Look Good!

*never say forver coz forver isnt real*

*forevers wut u think and forevers what u feel*

*so if u say forever please promise that ull try*

*but never say forever coz forever makes me cry*

anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart

(Name) is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Too Many Star In The Skies * Too Many Tears that have Left My Eyes * Too many Boys out in the Blue * But they are Nothing compared to You

If it were supposed to feel good they wouldn't call it a crush.

sarcasm keeps you from telling people what you really think of them

this day was a total waste of make-up

dont worry about knowing people, make yourself worth knowing

*ONLY 10% of MEN go to HEAVEN, cuz if they ALL* *went it WOULD be HELL!*

True friends are loving, true friends care, and at the end the true friends are always there.

*~If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day...I'd be holding the galaxy in my hands~*

you think ur so cool-- u think ur all that-- well ppsshh--- whuts up with that?

For love I'd do anything, for you, I'd do more..........

I DON'T THINK I AM HOT ...BUT IT'S WUT UR MAN KEEPS ON TELLING ME!

~*~ I'm

It' love in heaven.