Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

whats the funniest quote u heard?

whats the funniest quote u heard?

Favorite Answer

- i wanna live in a world where chickens can cross the road without having thier motives questioned-

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." - Mark Twain

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it." - Mitch Hedberg

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn! It's what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." - Homer Simpson

"Always go to other peoples' funerals, otherwise they won't go to yours." - Yogi Berra

"Have you ever noticed that everyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?" - George Carlin

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Emo Phillips

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen Degeneres

"Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped." - Sam Levenson

Well, I think that my favorite quotes are: "You are so awesome!" - Austin Bello when I brought him food on Warped Tour. I had set down the food and a flamingo beanie baby on the Forever The Sickest Kids signing table, then Kyle Burns gasps and says: "OHMYGOD A FLAMINGO! MINEMINEMINE!" and I'm just like"... Uh, it was for you anyway... hahaha" And after I gave him the flamingo, I asked: "Can I have a hug?" "Of course!*hugs*Thank you for the flamingo, too! You have really amazing makeup." Last one, on the June 21st Warped Tour, I said to William Beckett: "Hey, could you do me a big favor? It's my friend's birthday, could you sing to her?" "Sure! Let me just wait for The Butcher to be done and we can harmonize for you." *smiles* Lmao, Travis Clark is F***ING HILARIOUS!

Just saw it on thew big band theorey...

" There is as much a chance of you having a sexual relation with Penny as there is that hubble will look into the center of every black hole and discover that there's a little man with a flashlight running around inside looking for a circut breaker!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!XD

All love at first, like generous wine,

Ferments and frets until 'tis fine;

But when 'tis settled on the lee,

And from th' impurer matter free,

Becomes the richer still the older,

And proves the pleasanter the colder.

Source(s): Samuel Butler (1612–1680), English satirist, 1680? Genuine Remains "Miscellaneous Thoughts" (1759).

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”-Anonymous

Either that one or:

“There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating; people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.”-Oscar Wilde

"Friends are like condoms. They are there when things get hard."

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."

"May your life be long and useful like a roll of toilet paper."

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."

I actually find that very useful.

LOL

Rarely is the question asked, Is our children learning?

They misunderestimated me.

I know the human and fish can coexist.

Source(s): George W. Bush Just a few of his zingers!! God bless America!! lol =)

Too many but a perennial favourite ;

"I never cease to be dazzled by his propensity to state the blindingly obvious".

you go girl................and don't come back.

only dead fish go with the flow!

If you want a man to fall head over heals give him something to fall over

lifes like a role of toilet paper the closer to the end the faster it goes

He told me it was artificial respiration, but now I find I am to have a child.