Personality trait (introversion vs extroversion) and musical preferences?

I am conducting a poll to see if there is any correlation between one's level of desire for socialisation and one's musical preferences. Respondents are asked to specify whether they are introverted (having less desire for social contact), extroverted (having more desire for social contact) or somewhere in... show more I am conducting a poll to see if there is any correlation between one's level of desire for socialisation and one's musical preferences. Respondents are asked to specify whether they are introverted (having less desire for social contact), extroverted (having more desire for social contact) or somewhere in the middle. They are also asked to give an outline of their musical preferences, and, if possible, their reasons for liking their music. If respondents like more than one style of music, they should pick their favourite style. If it is impossible for them too choose, they can specify multiple styles. If they enjoy many musical styles equally, that would be "eclectic".

As an example:
I am very introverted (as in, if people had not approached me for social relations, I would be friendless and not bothered by it). I enjoy classical music. My favourite musical period is the Baroque period, because I enjoy following the structure of the music. I also enjoy exploring the 20th/21st century classical repertoire, as I like to hear new combinations of sounds and new ways of structuring musical pieces. I also like to hear how modern music has grown out of older music.
Update: Alberich- you've interpreted the specifics correctly. And thank you for that word "ambivert", it's the term I was after instead of "somewhere in the middle". So far, the trend seems to be toward introversion and a liking for classical music, with reasons revolving around wanting to... show more Alberich- you've interpreted the specifics correctly. And thank you for that word "ambivert", it's the term I was after instead of "somewhere in the middle".

So far, the trend seems to be toward introversion and a liking for classical music, with reasons revolving around wanting to listen to something with substance.

PEOPLE WHO'VE CONTRIBUTED: if you have anyone who doesn't prefer classical music in your contacts, bug them to answer this. I'm looking for a wide spectrum of music-listening preferences.
Update 2: MissLimLam: Yes, I know what that acronym stands for. I've done online versions of that test, and I score evenly between INTP and INTJ.