Stopping settlements = "Ethnic Cleansing"?

The Israel Project, a right-wing US-based 501(c)(3) [tax free] media advocacy group, was revealed this week to be privately distributing outrageous, fear-mongering pro-settlement talking points to its activists in a blatant attempt to undermine President Obama's Middle East agenda. Their so-called advice?... show more The Israel Project, a right-wing US-based 501(c)(3) [tax free] media advocacy group, was revealed this week to be privately distributing outrageous, fear-mongering pro-settlement talking points to its activists in a blatant attempt to undermine President Obama's Middle East agenda.

Their so-called advice? First, if you get a question about settlements, *change the subject* (just like on YA!).

If pressed, say stopping settlements is "a kind of ethnic cleansing."

Ethnic cleansing?
Update: @Kismet- I don't think you spew drivel, I think you drivel drivel.
Update 2: Btw, 'privately distributing' means you probably won't find it on their website, duh.
Update 3: Yes, I'm making it all up. Sometimes I have so much spare time that I just create some drivel out of whole cloth just to make Israel, which never does anything bad, look bad. That's easier to type than anything resembling an answer, isn't it?

*First, change the subject*.
Update 4: Nah, I've told you before I'm not going to play the Provide the Links game. You find it if you want to know its veracity - it is ALWAYS there on Google. Always. This is freakin' YA not a research paper. I've provided links in the past and you ALWAYS try to change the subject (*First, change the... show more Nah, I've told you before I'm not going to play the Provide the Links game. You find it if you want to know its veracity - it is ALWAYS there on Google. Always.

This is freakin' YA not a research paper. I've provided links in the past and you ALWAYS try to change the subject (*First, change the subject*) by saying BBC is anti-semitic or Ha'aretz is too liberal or CNN or Reuters is whatever. Screw that game.

I have a new game we can play - I call it Answer the Question for Once. Think you're up to it?
Update 5: Oh... ok: http://www.njjewishnews.com/njjn.com/070...

Now, let's see how many actual answers come in. My prediction: zero.
Update 6: Yeah, I thought so.
Update 7: 7 hours ago, gave the Jewish newspaper link, no replies since. Who would've thought it?
Update 8: @Mobius- a little to the left, thanks. What did I confess to? I think I missed it ;-)

Still waiting for BMCR's promised answer and apologies from Kismet & Cher. I know, don't hold my breath.