My hubby and I have picked out baby names we agree on, which is difficult, but we aren't 100% satisfied...?

what do you think of Ella Kaylee (Kay is my mother's middle name) and Cain Daniel (Cain is my MIL's maiden name and Daniel is my dad's name)

Favorite Answer

I like Ella Kay or Ella Kaye, but not Ella Kaylee, it's too much and don't care for Kaylee, there are too many versions of it around, but love Kay or Kaye with Ella :)

Love Cain Daniel

Ella Mae

Cain David

I Love Cain.........What about spelling it Kane instead, it just looks more muscular and masculine

What if you made Ella longer and went with something like Ellanora Kaylee(n) and then just shortened it to Ella as a nick name

It would be much easier to answer this if we knew your last name

push aside the names you are able to no longer agree on and save looking. There must be a acceptance you the two love. If no longer, attempt to compromise. Like if its a woman, Milani exhilaration is lovable.. you recognize. yet i could attempt to easily come across a acceptance you the two love. it's going to make issues greater straightforward.

I love the names

I have a sister named Kaylene for a first name

when you hold your new little one in your arms you will know one way or another if the name fits your baby. And you will be sure.

Kaylee is very nice, but Ella. emm I don't think so.

Cain David sound better.

• Krissy

I like the fact that there are meanings behind the names. And that the names are cute too!

I like them all except Ella, it's not very common.

Love the names! (esp. Cain--cute name :)

Congrats! :)

Good names but your not asking b/c you like them are you??