I've never kissed a boy..?

I'm nearly 15 and have never kissed a boy. I recently got a boyfriend, and I don't know if I wanna kiss him lol. Like what if I'm really bad at it? :| How was your first kiss? Everyone's like "oh don't worry it'll just happen" But wtf.. :S

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It will be ok my friend just turned 18 and had her first kiss and everything was fine! Don't use your tongue the first time.

• 1 decade ago

What a coincidence! I'm 15 and I've never kissed a boy either!

• 1 decade ago

I got my first kiss at 15, almost 16. I was terrified but in the end.. he asked me if i've had a lot of practice and told me i was one of the best kissers he's been with.

Don't sweat it, you can't be that bad :)

• 1 decade ago

haha. My first kiss was horrible. It was on my front porch and he kissed me on the lips. That was fine, but when he started using his tongue, I had no idea what to do. haha. It just takes practice to get good. The one thing that you need to do is communicate. Tell him how you feel and what the kiss feels like. Tell him what you like and ask him what he likes. Trust me it pays off if you ask questions and talk about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm 16, and I've never kissed a girl :P

I dont think i'll know what to do C_C

But I dont really understand what you're asking here :P

• 1 decade ago

kissing is pretty instinctual. don't stress about being good, it'll come natural to you. and don't rush to kiss someone if you don't want to. some of my friends didn't have their first kiss until they went to college

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't either, but at least you HAVE a boyfried.

Ugh... some people have all the luck

help?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsTIm...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just kiss him and hope he doesn't run away

• 1 decade ago

me neither!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.