promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
T-Rex 1992 asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

In ten years who will be a better player: Michael Beasley or Blake Griffin?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say Blake Griffin because he is a legit power forward with great size where on the other hand Michael Beasley, who is still amazing, is more of a tweener and can't really rough up with the big guys down low like Griffin can.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Michael Beasley will be the better player. He's the better scorer, shooter, ball handler, can post up or play from the perimeter, is very crafty with the ball. He just needs work on his defense. That's why he got pulled from the starting lineup. Beasley can get 20pts easily. He's ambidextrous (great with either hand). He's a lefty who can use his right hand just as well as his left. He plays PF but when his defense improves Spoelstra will change his position to the SF. He did play SF every now and again. This season put up big numbers against ATL, Boston, Dallas, Phoenix, New Orleans, San Antonio (check sources for Game Log).

Blake Griffin is great but I'll wait after his rookie season. He was great in college but the NBA is different. College players let him do whatever he wanted to. NBA players won't chauffeur him to the basket like college players did. That's how he averaged 22.7pts, 14.4rebs. Won't be like that in the NBA. His game is like Dwight Howard's. They're athletic and get most of their points of dunks, post up game really isn't effective like Duncan or Shaq. Beasley averaged 26.2pts, 12.4rebs at K-State. Beasley went threw a learning period his rookie year, averaged 13.9pts, 5.4rebs in 24min but in the future he has the ability to average 20-10 and he'll play atleast 30-32min/gm.

• 1 decade ago

I would say Blake Griffin. Griffen is going to be a starter this year, but Beasley wasnt a starter. He didnt develop like other players did like Derrick Rose.

So i see Griffin being the better player.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Beasley.

Source(s): http://millsinthenba.blogspot.com/ ***Patrick Mills Blog***
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blake Griffin most likely

• 1 decade ago

Blake

• yanity
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm guessing that Beasley would be a bigger participant form of like a Carmelo Anthony. and people in Miami i'm valuable he will play SF. whether, I see Rose prevailing an MVP till now Beasley if Beasley wins one in any respect.

• 1 decade ago

Beasley is a thug, he will get caught up in all the thug life has to offer and never truly focus on basketball. Griffin has got his head on straight he will put in the hard work that it will take to succeed at the next level.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beasley has inside and outside game. griffin does not have a jump shot and is undersized. he was the product of a really weak draft

• 1 decade ago

Andrew Bynum

it really depends on what team and who they are playing with

if u think about it

u gotta see how blake plays his first season,then u can predict

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.