Government loan to buy a house?

i'm looking to buy a home for the first time. my mom said 15 years ago she got a government loan to buy a house with 100% financing and 1% interest. the only rules were that the house had to be under 60,000$ and she had to live in it for 10 years. i'm looking for this type of loan i dont even know if its... show more i'm looking to buy a home for the first time. my mom said 15 years ago she got a government loan to buy a house with 100% financing and 1% interest. the only rules were that the house had to be under 60,000$ and she had to live in it for 10 years. i'm looking for this type of loan i dont even know if its still around anymore. doesnt anyone know where i can look or who i can ask about this??
Update: actually there is such thing, i know it's available in california because my friend just got approved for one out there. i didnt know if they were still available here in pennsylvania