Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Daily / Hair routines?

what is your hair color?

hair type?

hair texture?

length?

& what is your daily routine / habit with your hair?

just curious ♥

Update:

My hair is almost black, its naturally straight, has long layers, and really long almost to the top of my butt! i LOVVVVVEEEE it :)

its exactly like this..EXACTLY

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae138/sk2_joker...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

what is your hair color? Brunette <3

hair type? wavy

hair texture? thin

length? waist

what is your daily routine / habit with your hair?

just curious ♥ Since I have a baby, I can't really do much but throw it up in a messy bun. I use to get up every morning and take a shower, blow dry and straighten my hair, then throw it up in hot curlers to give it bounce and blow dry it all upside down. Haven't done that in forever

Source(s): life before baby <3
  • 1 decade ago

Brown with blond highlights

Thick

Fine strands

Just above shoulders with fringe

My daily routine involves taking a shower, blow drying it so the back and sides flip out and the top layer has volume and flips inward, making sure the bangs (fringe) all go forward. Then I use a curling iron (1 1/2 in) to ensure most of the bangs go over my right eye, and a small section go toward the left (parted far left). Then I fluff and spray. This new cut is a pain in the butt but it's cute as hell!

• 3 years ago

First I could desire to moist my hair, because of the fact i can't get a broom via it if it particularly is dry. So I moist it, brush it to get the tangles, comb it to section it and develop the curls, keep on with a curling cream to hold the curls, blow dry it from the backside to make it extra volumized (even even though it has countless quantity already, i like the "vast" look), then positioned a small amout of hairspray in. this might look terrible if i did no longer have layers, yet i do, so it seems sturdy. all this takes approximately, uhh, possibly a million/2 an hour to 40 minutes. i know it particularly is long, yet in any different case, my hair is thoroughly uncontrolled and terrible. that's what you get for being a woman, haha.

• 1 decade ago

my hair is dark brown, almost black i would say.

it's very thick. i'm not too crazy about that. its wavy and full.

its also long, midchest-length i suppose you could call it.

and my routine.. whoo. well once i get out of the shower, i blowdry it just a tad so its damp. then i scrunch it with 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse by Tresemme (oh la la!). Then I dry my sidebangs and straighten them. After that I spray my hair with 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray by Tresemme (oh la la!) and after that I'm pretty much done! usually i'll just leave it down like that. the end! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

darkkkkkkk brown->black

long curly but not soo curly

[comes to almost my lower back]

when i take a shower i use a whole lot of conditionar and brush my hair in and out of the shower.

i havnt straightedn my hair lately [split ends :[ ] so

in the morning i barely wet it and put leave in conditionar and spray so it doesnt frizz.

at night i put it in braids so it doesnt get tangled and jacked up.

:]

theres more to it, i just dont know how to describe wht i do :]

• 1 decade ago

Dark Brown

curly

very thick

middle of back.

i take a shower and then put a cream in my hair so it won't get frizzy and i leave it curly.

• Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Dirty Blond / Dark Blond

?

Wavy-Straight

2 inches past my collar bone

Wash & Condition it, Air-Dry, Straighten it or leave it.

• 1 decade ago

platinum blond

thick

very long

shower.garnier fructis surf hair gel.blow dry.straighten ends.leave top messy.finish with cute bow clip.

• 1 decade ago

My hair color is blonde, and I always shower, dry my hair, and straighten my hair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uhhh...

straight dark brown with highlights.

to my wing bones

i brush it out with water....and a little gel....

hehe wats ur hair like.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.