If Federal income tax is unconstitutional why do we pay it?

Why do people pay taxes (federal) if they dont have to? and why is the IRS not reconginized as a government agencey. Don't try to convince me by copying pasting the 16th amendment because that's all bull ****... Stampler vs US 1896 i believe Defined WAGES Non taxable. Wage is defined as; you work at... show more Why do people pay taxes (federal) if they dont have to? and why is the IRS not reconginized as a government agencey. Don't try to convince me by copying pasting the 16th amendment because that's all bull ****... Stampler vs US 1896 i believe Defined WAGES Non taxable. Wage is defined as; you work at Wendy's you get paid 5$ a/h your exchanging your goods/services for pay equal exchange. Profit is defined as INCOME OVER WAGES.... SO THE WHY DO MILLIONS OF AMERICANS PAY INCOME TAX ON THEIR WAGES.... The only way someone is going to sway my opinion on this is if there were to get a Supreme court case DEMING The 16 amendment constitutional... Because I believe in 1896 the supreme court declared anything like it unconstitutional if there were a review on it later on maybe and then maybe(not talking about congress because they cant declare something constitutional or unconstitutional.) talking about Supreme court. SO FIND THE LAW THAT TELLS ME I HAVE TO PAY FEDERAL INCOME TAX ON WAGES! A LAW NOT A CODE A LAW. PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN!!!!
7 answers 7