HDTV has VGA slots, but doesn't have Red & White slots (Audio)?

I read the Xbox manual, and it said I have to put in the VGA cables, as I did, and then said how I had to put in just the red & white audio cables, leaving the yellow cable out. But there aren't any slots for the red and white cables, and only a scart. If you've seen an Xbox cable, you'll understand. I... show more I read the Xbox manual, and it said I have to put in the VGA cables, as I did, and then said how I had to put in just the red & white audio cables, leaving the yellow cable out. But there aren't any slots for the red and white cables, and only a scart. If you've seen an Xbox cable, you'll understand. I tried putting just the red and white cables in the scart adaptor, leaving the yellow out, but only the HD image comes up, with no sound. Is there any special cables or anything I'll need to buy?