so guys would you belive someone was dieing in a few hours and they spent their last hours on yahoo answers?

there was a girl yesterday in polls and surveys that said she was dieing of liver failure and had a few hours to live... now dont get me wrong im a very nice person but seriously dont you think

a- she would be doing something more productive with her final hours

and b- she would be getting an emergency liver transplant... they woudlnt just put you in a coma and let you die....

and now theres an update on her profile and "her friend" is saying she is dead...

do you guys belive this. i mean for real is actually true?

i know dream, and if it is somehow true im very sorry also but come on now.... bull

Favorite Answer

I missed the actual posts, only saw Riki's Qs about it.

Personally, I didn't comment, because it just seemed 99% unlikely to be true.

If it was true, then I'm very sorry for her.

But in all likelyhood, it was a big attention seeking fake, and that makes me angry that that person took-in someone as kind-hearted as Riki, amongst others...

• To be honest, at first I didn't believe it.. cause really.. it could just be a dramatic way to quit yahoo answers y'know? For everyone to see.. and when I read what you wrote in her question I was already thinking the same thing =/ She made herself sound like shes a dog getting put down.. I mean shes a human being, they don't even allow assisted suicides like that.. I'm pretty skeptical right now.

Though, if it was true then I do feel really bad for her and stuff, but today I just thought about it and you got a real good point =/ Thats pretty sick and disgusting.

Uhm, Didn't she die on the 9th?

Don't believe it. Your body takes over in a fight for survival, regardless of what your mind might be thinking. I had to go to the hospital a few months ago from an allergic reaction and was passing out because my body was shutting itself in an effort to survive and when I came to I was going into shock and adrenalin was flowing like crazy. That's why suicides fail so often, and the girl you're writing about couldn't be sitting still on a computer if she were dying. Evolution didn't get as far as it did with evolving humans for nothing.

• Adam

On the small chance that it really is true than I'm sorry and wish her friends and family the best but with that being said I don't think it's true. All the reasons you said where valid.

The only kind of life or death situations I have seen on Y!A are when someone says they're going to commit suicide which is way likely.

LOL I am in stitches here (not literally though). If she spent her last hours here on yahoo Answers, she must have led a very sad life, lol.

No, i don't believe it for a minute. It's probably just another troll or a Walter Mitty character. So her update says she has died? In that case, R.I.P troll.

Edit. Honestly, no other question on here has made me laugh as much. So, for that, you get a star from me, lol.

so, folks are still pulling this BS in yahoo?

sighs.. i was dying from malignant hypertension 7 years ago... i was in the dying ward (icu2) and i couldn't even have friends come by.. only family and then they couldn't even use their cell phone!

no... that person is not dying... my organs are in great shape for a malignant hypertensive..and when i finally came home.. i was too damned sick and tired to even sit up and watch the tube let alone come online and tell my friends for a pica second where the hell i've been!

took me 4 months.. to get the strength to log into yahoo and find everyone was screaming where the hell i was.. some even got mad at me.. blah blah.

and with all the fakey deaths and dying going on at that time.. i had a helluva time convincing everyone what had happened to me..

and some even stop being my friend because they thought i was pulling the same stunt!

i told them all to go to hell after that... they weren't my buddies afterall.. and it's just yahoo folks.

NOT LIFE.

and those days are gone.. yahoo's gotten so crappy and chat no longer exists.. (technically) no great loss.

but i was mad.. i mean for cripes sakes.. all these fakers then when you get one person who really went through hell and tried like hell to regain communications only to get accused...

it really sucks..

so tell this LIVER person to get real and stop insulting folks intelligence!

and you can't have computers in the hospital! only the STAFF and then they can't even walk around with ipods or cellphones... it screws up the works.

she's FULL OF CRAP!

if i was paid every time someone was dying online.. i'd retire in style for the next 2 billion years!

Source(s): if someone like me didn't have the strength.. come on the LIVER is a very important organ if she's in this such hard shape.. she would NOT BE ONLINE! that's for sure! let alone be able to do much of anything else.. i've had relatives who had bad livers... not even bad enough for a transplant.. but they were so sick they couldn't even sit up!

me, personally wouldnt be on the computer at all unless i was saying goodbye to my friends on like myspace or something... lol but definitely not strangers...

also if my "friend" died yesterday i think the last thing i would have done is get on yahoo answers to say she died.

thats dumb.

people are just looking for attention.

After reading some of the questions and answers.....I feel like I need to scrub off with an sos pad

who knows. most yahoo questions dont make me laugh but this particular one put a smile on my face because i think i might do the same thing

• I saw that one, too!!

I know that if I were dying, I wouldn’t be here in answers….i would be in a hospital surrounded by family and friends!