what's your favorite my chemical romance or gerard way quote or lyric?

i'm doing an art project, and i need a quote from a song or something to put on it......any suggestions? thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all I wanna say that My Chemical Romance is an amazing band! Definitely my favorite. A couple of lyrics from MCR that I really like are:

"If you marry me,

would you bury me?

Would you carry me to the end?"

Those lyrics just kinda speak to me. My parents have recently gone through a bitter divorce, and I now value commitment greatly. So those lyrics are really meaningful to me, and that's why I like them.

"Will they give me the chair?

Or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you dare!"

From: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison on Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

I just thought that the way Gerard said those was cool, and the lyrics are kinda funny in a way to me.

"When you go,

Would you have the guts to say,

I don't love you,

like I did,

yesterday."

These lyrics were sad since it's talking about how people fall out of love. So, they were meaningful to me and the way Gerard said them packed a lot of emotion in my opinion.

Those are some of my favorites. Hope you do well on your project!

• 1 decade ago

"So how was Christmas for you guys? Did you all get lots of nice black tee shirts?" - Gerard Way

if ur a MCR fan check out MY website that I made! its awesome and i have a TON of info on it, including quotes! so check it out! i want it to be really popular so spread the word! XD

• 1 decade ago

Mama, we're all full of lies.

Mama, we're meant for the flies.

And right now they're building a coffin your size,

Mama, we're all full of lies- my chemical romance, mama

• 1 decade ago

the boys and girls in the clique the awful names that they stick your never gonna fit in much kid-lyrics from teenagers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.