I have a strange Reaction to Pineapple (aphrodisiac)?

I mean this very seriously, so please don't think I am trying to get a laugh or anything.... But I notice anytime I eat Pineapple I quickly , damn near instantly become sexually aroused... My "flag pole" goes up quicker than the space shuttle... I have to avoid it at work, dinner with friends... show more I mean this very seriously, so please don't think I am trying to get a laugh or anything....

But I notice anytime I eat Pineapple I quickly , damn near instantly become sexually aroused... My "flag pole" goes up quicker than the space shuttle...

I have to avoid it at work, dinner with friends etc... As I will have an embarrassing erection in front of everyone.

This started when I was about 12 or 13 the best I can remember... It is not like it just comes on slowly or anything, it is very very fast, I feel slightly flush... My erection (without assistance from my "house-hold 6) takes something like 4-5 hours to go away...

The bad part is I love Pineapple, my favorite fruit, and no, not just because it makes me get all worked up...

I wonder if this is really something I should be worried about, all joking aside, could this be a medical concern? Some kind of allergic reaction that is causing this? Basically it seems so strange I just have a hard time believing it is normal in any kind of way..