My hubby cried last night!!?

I asked my husband to buy an extension he can put on so I could feel a fuller sensation in bed. He agreed to do it and said it would be fun. Last night was the first night we used it and I was really enjoying it till I looked at his face and saw he was crying. I asked him what's wrong and he just rolled over and broke down. I need some advice on what to do!!

Best Answer

Well he just saw the difference between what he has between his legs and what you truly would prefer he have between his legs. I am sure he is incredibly hurt and embarrassed. You should have made more sure he was truly okay with it before you put the extension in action.

Talk to him, reassure him, love him. And throw the extension out. He feels like less of a man now, less able to please you. Show him that's not true. And maybe in time he'll truly believe it.

I cried at just about everything..... I questioned whether or not my husband really loved me, like really beat myself up about it (was 4 months prego when we married), I would get all worked up inside and just be mad at him and he wouldn't know why, then he'd notice and ask why I looked sad, I'd mope and fret and pace, and he'd come over and hug me and ask if I was sorry I married HIM, imagine, I was all upset and he thought it was cuz I didn't want HIM! oY! I cried at commercials, I cried during diaper commercials, news reports - and I'm talking just the teaser before the news actually comes on! I couldn't watch animal planet cuz everyone gets eaten, I cried during the animal cops programs like a little girl! I remember crying while unloading the dishwasher, or doing laundry, or in the shower, about what? - I have no idea.... just cried. Someone died that I didn't even know - I cried. Good Luck! and p.s. I'm super emotional now with my 5 month old, I still cry about stuff!

would be upset if you hubby asked you to get surgery on you labia because it was too big, or complained that you aren't as tight as you used to be. It would hurt deeply, you might have actually done some serious damage to your relationship with him. You need to let him sort out his feelings and then you both need to talk.

Figure out other ways of receiving sexual pleasure without making your husband feel inadequate. Men are very sensitive about there body as we are ours. You shouldn't forget that. Now if you have tried numerous positions and nothing works then you have worse issues. Consult a doctor. But don't make him feel like he's just not satisfying you make him feel like you are a team, and it's about both of you pleasures, and you in it together.

Sit down with your husband and ask him what made him cry. There are many other toys and other accessories that can spice up your love life, but you need to choose wisely so everyone is comfortable with what you choose. I found a great web site that helped me find some great stuff. They have toys, costumes, lingerie, lubes and massage oil. Take a look at it together and find something that will work for both of you.

Well it sounds like he feels really insecure and inadequate. It's a huge blow to a man's ego when he's told that he's not big enough.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you can do. Definitely don't try and use that thing again. Approach him and tell him that you're sorry you made him cry and tell him the truth... that you have no idea what to do or how to fix the situation. Ask him for his input.

oh my..the worst blow to a man is through his male ego...and he has certainly suffered that. You have attacked his male persona and his self esteem making him feel like he is not adequate enough to satisfy you on his own. You need to reassure him that you truly love him and that he is all the man you will ever need that you were merely looking to spice things up a bit for both of you! Now you have to rebuild in him what was torn down. Good luck! Hope all turns out well!

:( you have no idea the kind of damage you done to that man's ego do you? WOW... umm..

You defintly need to apologize to him. Tell him its not tat he doesnt satisfy you sexually. You want some adventure. Tell him the things that he does during intercourse that you like. Okay? and then ask him if it would be okay for the two of you to try new things..but please don't do anything ridiculous like a treesome or bring afalse penis to bed and things like that. Try new positions. Try different gowns and so on and all the best.

Remember to feed the man's ego. Don't over do it but feed it. Alright

• Laura

Well you told him that his manhood was not big enough for you.....what did you expect to happen. It made him feel like he isn't a real man.....has to use plastic to be satisfying like a real man.....you should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't know how you would fix it....you might try throwing this toy away and initiating lots of sex with out it and give him a lot of oral too.

Have your hubby contact me for a private personal advice on how to make you feel him. pakacha32@yahoo.com. Ask him to put "hubby" in the subject heading

A man is on this earth to do one thing - mate. Therefore he prides himself on his penis as his life revolves around it.

Because you are not pleasured from him, the thing he has that makes him a man; the only goal he has in life is destroyed.

Thats why he cried