Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Do you think pirate jokes funny.?

How much pirate pay to get Ear rings? a Buccaneer HA HA HA HA

How much do pirate pay for his ship? An arm and a Leg HA HA HA HA

How did the pirate raise his mast? with a wench Ha ha

Why Pirates can not learn alphabet? They get stuck at C

what did the pirate have to cut out of his diet? Larrrd

Why was SShakespearenot a pirate? to much of a Barrrd

Favorite Answer

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shlt!"

"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

Your an idiot.

How do you blindfold an Asian? Dental floss. Ha ha hah

no