Why does Chuck E. Cheese's stamp your hand when you get in.?

There is no charge to get in so whats the point?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Chuck e cheese stamps your hand when you come in with your parents so when you go under the black light they make sure you have the same number as your parent.The only reason this works is because if you are under 18 you have to have a parent or you cant get in.

Source(s): I have worked there
  • WallyZ
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

During the busy periods, the crowd may be so heavy that they might not allow new customers in until the size goes down (or tables becomes available). The stamp is to indicate that you have been in, have a table, and the kids parents are inside (for example).

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

So they know who has paid and that you actually should be there. Since they cater to kids, it's kind of a way to keep track of those who should be ther and those that shouldn't. It's a mean world we live in, child molesters and pedophiles and such. Sometimes you gotta take the extra steps to make your facility safe for all.

• 1 decade ago

They stamp it with a number that matches your kids. Its so no one can snatch your kid. But it really don't matter if they stamp o

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it keeps the right kids with the right parents

• 1 decade ago

So you go with your parents instead of another person

• it is so the kids dont go out with any other adult then the one who took them

• 1 decade ago

its because the kids think its soooo cool

• 1 decade ago

its so kids wont get stolen or lost.

Source(s): i asked last time i was there.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.