Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did Beyonce ever have plastic surgery?

There had been some rumors going around that beyonce had plastic surgery. Is it true?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah she got a nose job. this is probably the article where the rumor came from. but its confirmed

• Login to reply the answers
  • thanh
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Did Beyonce Have Plastic Surgery

• 5 years ago

Many people strive to attain lighter, brighter, healthier-looking skin. Learning to properly care for your skin on a day-to-day basis will help your skin stay light and tight, while more substantial and scientifically-proven lightening products are also widely available. In my opinion this is the best method https://tr.im/VRjKO

• boos
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

no breast or *** surgical technique yet a lil nostril correction at 2004 and a botox at 2014. no longer that plenty in case you thinking of kim kardashian, she is practically made with plastic even her sixteen yo sisters had greater then 5.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

You should read Laura Jefferson’s book "Skin Whitening At Home" ( I saw it's also available in electronic format +video: http://www.skinwhiteningathome.com ). After 8 weeks I managed to get my skin a few tones whiter and I also got rid of freckles.

The method she teaches in her book is natural, inexpensive, and is readily available in most homes. You could even find some ingredients in your own backyard. The most wonderful thing about the method she shares in her book is that it will help you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, age spots, acne marks, dark underarms, melasma, or your overall skin color easily and naturally without breaking your bank or producing dangerous side effects. Good Luck!

• bianca
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I've seen some pictures of her from the 90's and yes it does look like she did. I like her though so it doesn't bother me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is doing the Michael Jackson thing.

she is bleaching her skin she is going for a lighter color.

she is a bleacher..

just wait two more years she is going to look like Michael Jackson.

guess he did inspire people.

hehe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I personally do not think she is attractive but to one that might, of course she did, there is not a celeb in hollywood that has not invested in there looks,that's what makes hollywood hollywood and "glamorous"

• yeah she had a nose job

• 1 decade ago

only on the infected area,,,her brain

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.