Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Did Beyonce ever have plastic surgery?

There had been some rumors going around that beyonce had plastic surgery. Is it true?

Favorite Answer

yeah she got a nose job. this is probably the article where the rumor came from. but its confirmed

• thanh

Did Beyonce Have Plastic Surgery

Many people strive to attain lighter, brighter, healthier-looking skin. Learning to properly care for your skin on a day-to-day basis will help your skin stay light and tight, while more substantial and scientifically-proven lightening products are also widely available. In my opinion this is the best method https://tr.im/VRjKO

• boos

no breast or *** surgical technique yet a lil nostril correction at 2004 and a botox at 2014. no longer that plenty in case you thinking of kim kardashian, she is practically made with plastic even her sixteen yo sisters had greater then 5.

You should read Laura Jefferson’s book "Skin Whitening At Home" ( I saw it's also available in electronic format +video: http://www.skinwhiteningathome.com ). After 8 weeks I managed to get my skin a few tones whiter and I also got rid of freckles.

The method she teaches in her book is natural, inexpensive, and is readily available in most homes. You could even find some ingredients in your own backyard. The most wonderful thing about the method she shares in her book is that it will help you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, age spots, acne marks, dark underarms, melasma, or your overall skin color easily and naturally without breaking your bank or producing dangerous side effects. Good Luck!

• bianca

I've seen some pictures of her from the 90's and yes it does look like she did. I like her though so it doesn't bother me

She is doing the Michael Jackson thing.

she is bleaching her skin she is going for a lighter color.

she is a bleacher..

just wait two more years she is going to look like Michael Jackson.

guess he did inspire people.

hehe

I personally do not think she is attractive but to one that might, of course she did, there is not a celeb in hollywood that has not invested in there looks,that's what makes hollywood hollywood and "glamorous"

• yeah she had a nose job

only on the infected area,,,her brain