Verizon wireless- $1.99/MB...what does that equal exactly?

I am looking at verizon wireless plans since alltel was bought out and I need to renew my contract. I was looking at getting the LG enV touch phone. My question is, should I go with the "Connect" or the "Select" plan? The only difference is the connect (for $20 more) gives you unlimited... show more I am looking at verizon wireless plans since alltel was bought out and I need to renew my contract.

I was looking at getting the LG enV touch phone.

My question is, should I go with the "Connect" or the "Select" plan? The only difference is the connect (for $20 more) gives you unlimited internet, and the select charges you $1.99/MB

If I just want to check facebook and my email (yahoo and university) occasionally, would that add up to a lot of MBs?

Any guidelines on how to figure out what 1MB of usage equals for those pages?

Thanks in advance!

Danielle
Update: I mean $20 difference because it would be a family plan- my brother is getting a blackberry, and the additional monthly thing needed for that, so the internet from the plan itself would just be for me.
Update 2: Or, I guess, what is your average usage? I would need to use 10mb a month to pay enough that it would have been better to get the connect plan over the select
1 answer 1