Name the meanest anime characters!?

Name as many anime characters as you can that you consider mean.

You can like them, or you don't.

I know some of us like those bad-@ss anime characters. But even though we like them, we know they can be pretty mean.

Best Answer

I don't know if you would consider this anime, but have you ever seen the japanese ANIMATED film Mind Game?

The character Atsu is pretty badass. He tried to rape a girl in front of her family and shot a guy pointblank in the a**hole - literally!

Vincent Nightray- Pandora Hearts

Light- Death Note

Angela/Ash- Black Bulter

• Allie

My top 10...

1. Louise- Zero no Tsukaima (Hate her...mainly just because she's annoying but she was really mean to Saito even when he didn't deserve it.)

2. Akito- Fruits Basket (He's a jerk and he has issues...the poor pitiful me thing doesn't give you the right to tear others apart...especially kids.)

3. Vincent Nightray- Pandora Hearts (I actually really love him even though he's psycho insane and tends to run and play with scissors a little too much ^.^''...plus he's hot and looks like a pirate)

4. Gendo Ikari- Neon Genesis Evangelion (Had some serious issues against his only son which in turn left Shinji having to deal with lots of emo problems and issues.)

5. William T. Spears- Kuroshitsuji (Just really a jerk to Sebastian even when Sebastian was trying to help him...I get his thing against demons, but really...geez.)

6. Angela/Ash- Kuroshitsuji (Psycho...seriously. They tried to 'purify' the world by destroying it. How fun.)

7. Kuroha Shiratori "Number 11"- Higashi no Eden (She's a serial killer who steals men's privates...how more messed up can you get?)

8. Ayanami- 07 Ghost (Yeah, this guy has issues too and anyone who kills someone's father in front of them is a jerk in my book.)

9. Light Yagami- Death Note (Okay, so I'm obviously an L fan :p but really Light had it coming.)

10. Father Alexander- Hellsing (I agree with the person above. I hated this guy...what a jerk)

• VW

Dilandau from The Vision of Escaflowne is pretty mean. Shounen Bat (is awesome) but cold; which could be considered mean.

• ~Hihi!~

I say:

Aizen!

~ He's a big ugly meanie head!! How can he be so cold and cruel and kill Momo! (even though she is alive..^^)

Light!

~ He'll kill anyone in order to make his "new world" or gets in his way. -_-

I have to say Grimmjow. <3

~ I like him though. ^^

But he is mean. He loves to fight and the scene when he kept on punching Ichigo..I was like. O_____O....mean. and a smexy bad@ss. xD

• Kiryuu from Vampire Knight

Uhhhh i forgot her name but the brown haired girl from Peach Girl uhhh so cynical and evil and "i'm innocent face" but really isnt face i hate her

Bleach:

~Aizen: Cuz he stab'd oneof meh fav character's eva - Momo! I hate him! >_>

~Gin Ichimaru: I just dont like him cuz he sneaky...

Blood Plus (+):

~Amshel Goldsmith: He's just the perfect icon for evil! Plus he's a vampire...

Code Geass:

~Rolo: He killed Shirley! I Hate him!

Fruits Basket:

~Akito: The cool, plotting, evil master mind behind an entire family of member's of the Zodiac...

Gurren Lagann:

~Viral: He's evil in the begining, but we luv him! ^_^

Naruto:

~Orochimaru: How many times can he come close to death?!

Link below if to meh channel for more anime info...^_^

I know everyone says ohhh he's got a soft side blah blah and i know he's had a ruff life but come on lighten up! oh....it's Zero from VK by the way lol.

Akito from Fruits Basket, i haven't finished the series so he might become nice i dunno, but for now he's a D i C k Head.

Farther Alexander from hellsing, man the guy is a @ss to the

max, HE TRIED TO KILL ALUCARD AND POLICE WOMAN.

thats all i can think of right now.

^_^ ♥

[EDIT]

Also Yuuki from Pricless, mega Bi t c h! she tried to steal President Dan Won from Land-Bee

Light from Death Note.

He was willing to kill his family not to get caught