Co-sleeping/Non Co-sleeping Mamas?

How old is your child? Does he or she sleep through the night? Please state whether or not you are co-sleeping. Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

3 months, yes, yes. He usually sleeps 8 hours.

Our twins are 10 months old. They have slept through the night for the most part (we have had a few growth spurts and teething that disrupted sleep patterns) since about 3 months old. We do not co-sleep - there are two of them and they do well in their cribs. Every once in a while if one is sick or up early in the morning, we will bring them into bed to snuggle but we don't truly co-sleep.

Best wishes!

will be 6 months old on the 10th. for the most part she sleeps through most of the night. sometimes wakes up once, other times twice, but goes right back to sleep after i feed her. yes we do co-sleep, and i find nothing wrong with that, we all feel a lot more comfortable this way.

• BanMa

My daughter is about 2 months old and she sleeps from about 8:30 until 5 or 6 a.m. I do not co-sleep with her but she sleeps in a bassinet right next to my bed. Every now and then me and her will take a nap together on the couch, but that is it.

I did not co-sleep with any of my children. They all slept in their own bed from the first day home from the hospital. I can't remember exact dates but they all started to sleep through the night somewhere around 3 months.

• 21 months old, Sleeps through the night most of the time, Co-sleeping

5 weeks old, Wakes up for feedings, Sleeps in Co-sleeper next to my bed

8 months.

Does not sleep through the night, because I breastfeed. I could break him of it, but I choose not to.

I AM a co-sleeping mom. And YES, I regret it, but at the same time I love sleeping with my little guy. I will not co-sleep with my next baby. It is very scary and I wish I hadn't started doing it because it's very risky.

But, at the same time.. I am very little (88 lbs, 5'1) and he sleeps next to my head, and he is a very big baby, (33 in, 22 lbs) so I can barely roll over onto him as it is, and if I did, I'm sure he would wake up and cry.

My son is 4 months old. He almost always sleeps through the night. He sleeps in his crib, but my husband works nights 3 nights a week, so those nights the baby sleeps with me. He sleeps great either way.

:)

• dmg

Not co-sleeping. 13 months, yes, for the past 2-3 months.

My son is 4 months. He sleeps through the night and has since 3 weeks. As of last week he is only getting up for one feed now WOOOHHOOO. Used to be 2. I do not co-sleep. He sleeps in his crib.

Sometimes for naps I will sleep with him in my bed. He naps longer that way.

He's 4 months. He sleeps through the night. We don't co-sleep, I have to get up at 5:30am for work - it would wake him up - and my husband is the SAHD so he sleeps in the same room with him but they can't sleep together because even I can't sleep with my husband. He moves around like a FREAK in his sleep:)! But I do sleep with my son for naps on the weekend sometimes.