Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

So You Think You Can Dance?

Who do you think is leaving tomorrow?

I hope not; but for the guys, phillip is going, if he lands in the bottom 3..

Nigel and Mary gave hints that he might leave..

For the girl; i dont know

Favorite Answer

HAHA phillip is NOT leaving, seriously... all the girls are in LOVE w/ him.. they won't let him go...

i really can't stand melissa or caitlin.. both are boring and will probably land in the bottom three

jason is forgetable so he or ade may go

I have to agree that I think Evan will go home if he's in the bottom 3. But since he's never been in the bottom 3, I think Jason will go since he always seems to be in the bottom 3.

As far as the girls go, I think Caitlin will go home, she's a great dancer, but the other girls are better.

I like evan, but he's not receiving a lot of positive feed back from the judges, if he and randi are in the bottom 3 he will probably go home. I hope not though.

it's hard to say for the girls, none of them have really gotten any bad feedback.

I hope Evan doesn't go home...I think he's a great dancer. I think it's gonna be Jason for the boys. For the girls I think it's gonna be Melissa...she's great and all but not living up to the other girls expectations.