What's another word for low self esteem?

I'm writing a poem, and I need another word for "low self esteem". Anyone have anything?

• Best Answer

insecure?

Another Word For Self Esteem

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 39 word esteem: https://shortly.im/E7vCo

Hi Bro, I was just reading (Heckcat) answer when I got a real heaviness in my heart and felt a grieving of the Spirit that "Christians" sometime, somehow treat each other this way. I know I have visited some "deacon-possessed" churches and some where they look down their nose at you. Reminds me of a story I'd like to share. Have you ever been to this church? One Sunday morning an old cowboy entered a church just before services were to begin. Although the old man and his clothes were spotlessly clean, he wore jeans, a denim shirt and boots that were worn and ragged. In his hand he carried a worn-out old hat and an equally worn, dog-eared Bible. The church he visited was in a very upscale and exclusive part of the city. It was the largest and most beautiful church the old cowboy had ever seen. The people of the congregation were all dressed with expensive clothes and fine jewellery. As the cowboy took a seat, the others moved away from him. No one greeted him, or spoke to him, or welcomed him. They were all appalled by his appearance and did not make any attempt to hide it. As the old cowboy was leaving the church, the preacher approached him and asked the cowboy to do him a favour. "Before you come back in here again, you need to have a talk with God and ask him what he thinks would be appropriate attire for worship in church." The old cowboy assured the preacher he surely would. The next Sunday, he showed back up for the services wearing the same ragged jeans, shirt, boots, and hat. He carried the same old dog-eared Bible. Once again he was completely shunned and ignored. The preacher approached the cowboy and said, "I thought I asked you to speak to God before you came back to our church." "I did," replied the old cowboy. "And what was His reply?" asked the preacher. "Well, sir, God told me that he didn't have a clue what I should wear. He said He'd never been in this church." God bless one and all who read <)))><

Inferiority complex, but I don't fancy that working too well in a poem. You might be better off just describing the feeling as a sentence over a line or two.

Fickle

bootlicker

fawner

truckler

http://www.rhymezone.com/

poor self-image

inferiority complex

feeling inferior

being the son of george h.w. bush, not really a word, hate passing on any opportunity to rip on that family though

low moral?