Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

which counries make spanish their offical languages?

any buddy here can let me know that which counries make spanish their offical languages?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Profuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Spanish is the official language—either de facto or de jure—of Argentina, Bolivia (co-official with Quechua and Aymara), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico , Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay (co-official with Guaraní[9]), Peru (co-official with Quechua and, in some regions, Aymara), Uruguay, and Venezuela. Spanish is also the official language (co-official with English) in the U.S. commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

Including Spain and Equatorial Guinea, it makes a total of 21.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Panama, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Espana, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Guatemala, Islas Canarias.

I think I have them all here. Some of them have - beside spanish - other languages spoken, but I do not know if they are 'official' as well.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

to boost employer,contacts, database, complete information superhighway merchandising platform, and print marketing campaign combine to furnish the unique interior the Texas for the citizens.citizens interior the state of Texas can not talk Spanish .you would be able to flow to this website under

• Kabu
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Pretty soon it will be the official language of the USA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.