Low-interest private student loans?

I've already applied for the FAFSA, didn't get much aid at all. And i've been applying for private student loans, but apparently i'm not eligible for the one's i've done already (because my dad was laid off so now our family income is too low for them. Figures, at our greatest time of need... show more I've already applied for the FAFSA, didn't get much aid at all. And i've been applying for private student loans, but apparently i'm not eligible for the one's i've done already (because my dad was laid off so now our family income is too low for them. Figures, at our greatest time of need they would bail out on helping us). So i'm wondering what are some private student loans that have low interest rates, and maybe if i apply to a whole bunch then i'll end up getting at least one.
Update: Well I know that there aren't any really 'low' interest private loans, but what i meant was what are some of the private loans that have lowER interest rates when compared to other private loans. Like a DCU private loan (which I didn't qualify for) or the CitiBank loan (which has like a 17% interest... show more Well I know that there aren't any really 'low' interest private loans, but what i meant was what are some of the private loans that have lowER interest rates when compared to other private loans. Like a DCU private loan (which I didn't qualify for) or the CitiBank loan (which has like a 17% interest rate which I refuse to pay, so i'm not even bothering with that one).