kyle d asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Is giving up adrian peterson and kyle orton for frank gore greg jennings and jay cutler a good deal?

Best Answer

I believe so here is why

Getting rid of

Adrian Peterson: an excellent running back (had about 1800 yards and 10 touchdowns)

Kyle Orton: is a subpar qb and wont put up big numbers this year. (last season he had 18 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and about 3,000 yards) Denver has a rookie running back and Brandon Marshall wants out of Denver and is suspended four games at the start of the season I believe

Getting:

Frank Gore- solid running back that you can start every week (had 1000 yards and 6 tds)

Greg Jennings- solid wide out that will get you points every week (last season had 80 catches for about 1300 yards with 9 tds)

Jay Cutler- a top 10 maybe top 5 qb that is a pro bowler (threw for 25 touchdowns, 18 interceptions but 4,500 yards)

The way i look at this trade is yes your getting rid of one of the top running backs in the league but would you rather start peterson and orton every week or jennings, cutler and gore. My advice is take the trade!

no thats a TERRIBLE idea! omg