Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson?

This is the Michael Jackson board, right?

• pugmo
    Best Answer

You got it. Michael Jackson all the way.

MJ, Michael Jackson, Michael...

many people were fans of "the king of pop". many others, however, thought he was completely strange. Whether or not he did do terrible things to children before is unknown to me. Personally, I strongly believe that he didn't, that people just wanted his money in those cases. Michael to me seemed like an individual who was immensely misunderstood by the public. I saw some old interviews of him on youtube not long ago, and he seemed very sad in a sense. it made me sad, and made me feel more compassionate for him. I feel bad for the way he grew up, the way he couldn't get any privacy in his life, and the way he was treated by others. however, despite the sympathy i have for his life in a sense, i am convinced that he didnt go to heaven. People cant do enough "good works" to get into heaven. Read the bible. it says in Ephesians that we (the people that are TRULY Christians) are saved by Grace that comes from God. people can never do anything good enough to get into heaven. You can be the nicest person to others, but if you arent saved, you will go to hell if you die. people need to realize how much in debt they are to the Lord, due to the fact that they are such awful sinners before Him. When the Lord saves people, those people beg for God to have mercy on them, because they realize how sinful and undeserving of Him they are. I saw no evidence that Michael Jackson was a Christian. He sang/created worldly music, didn't seem to know the word of God, and didn't seem to have a love for Him either.

NO but he has been the Main Headline the Past 2 Weeks we talk about him too much we never cover anything else like Sarah Palin's Resignation Fox News has Put this Story and a Story about one of our Troops in Iraq over Michael and Steve McNair's death I mean ESPN has put that over Michael, I mean CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, VH1, E!, BET and MTV Michael Jackson is the only thing that Matters to them.

Let's Move on

• Sharon

Honestly I think he had an amazing talent for singing and dancing. A wonderful Entertainer who was a bit eccentric and whom nobody fan or hater will truly ever understand. There are just too many stories real and true to sort out what is fact and fiction. I am not a fan or someone who disliked him. My opinion of him is no different now than before he died.

I heard he died eating 12 year old nuts

This is his daughter Paris talking about her daddy.

MJ was not all about the americans, remember he had fans all over the world. I am one of his fans in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzHJyKkEOHQ

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=popular