If I feel bad for all my sins, will God forgive me?

Okay so this is a long thing to type right now, but I hope you can read it all: So lets start it this way, Im a 14 year old girl, and I have sinned. A lot. Okay so I have stolen before, like a pin or a hair tye from a friend, well not steal but like you know borrowed it and never gave it back and things like... show more Okay so this is a long thing to type right now, but I hope you can read it all:

So lets start it this way, Im a 14 year old girl, and I have sinned. A lot.

Okay so I have stolen before, like a pin or a hair tye from a friend, well not steal but like you know borrowed it and never gave it back and things like that, my friend stole gum and i didn't do anything...i feel bad I used God and Jesus' name in vain for a LONG time and I do tend to get very lazy..I eat too much and don't think of how I should be grateful.

Then the worst ones:

I masturbate(d) and I watched porn for 2 years and enjoying it. I didn't know it was a sin! Then i found out it was a while ago but still did it. I feel so ashamed.. I really want to stop will god forgive me?( i have lusted unknowingly) i hav face book and i wasn't supposed to (im going to de activate it) and worst of all

i doubted God at one point, saying he wasn't real and fake. I still think that well maybe he isn't there when i talk to him in my mind. I really want to believe him and I Want to be a good person !

my parents are greek orthodox and we don;pt go to church i am trying to get a bible and talk to him more, i know no prayers but if i dont know any but talk to Him will ge forgive me for all my sins?

I am scared, can you help?