whered everyone go? this isss mighty un setteling?

sooo far i know of lucy, michelle, punch, adam and darth are still around here often but no one else.

hmmm i guess its time for a new batch of "regulars"... interesting.

anyways. if you could chose one song to dance to for the rest of your like what would it be?

idk mine but it would be by either enriqe iglesias for my laitn dancing or jusitn timberlake.

hows about you?

Favorite Answer

I'm still here... just on British time...

In fact, I've been in far more frequently this past week...

I'll 'dance' to just about anything that's on, so it doesn't really matter.

What I want to know is, why is everyone starring my Qs, but not answering them...?!

Foran and Hodkinson are the two tanks! i'm chuffed because of the fact I stayed unswerving to my dad and tipped Manly. I reckon you adult males are a suited 4 side. You lost to the Tigers after a 20 element lead, and lost to Parramatta in addition because of the fact of a ref's undesirable call. yet different than those first 2 rounds, you adult males have been on the upward thrust, and with your modern halves, Watmough and Lyon premiere the way combine with an underrated forward %., you additionally could make an effect on the competition. EDIT: NO NO NO!!! i'm a Tigers supporter for existence! Lol yet my dad helps Manly and that i be certain I tip them a week because of the fact of that :)

Lol yes, they come and go.. there's no need to really make a big deal out of it.. I'm taking a break from this place and I'm not making the effort to tell everyone..

But when I leave for good I will notify some people . I mean I do like some people on here very much.

I will be around as long as I possibly can but when i go that's it I am gone. I am smart enough to know that theres really no point in making some long speech and say goodbye. Anyone that has been around here for a while knows that when you make long goodbye speeches you just get bashed for feeling the need to say goodbye rather than people respecting it putting themselves aside and just simply saying "Okay cool Goodbye." I am willing to bet that only 2 out of 10 people that answer those even read your goodbye speech. I saw FFAF get bashed bad when he said goodbye a few days ago.

Fu*k that sh*t I am just out of here when I go. Peaches also felt the same way its possible he is just on Hiatus but when I spoke to him last it seemed pretty clear he was done here.

Also Ozz Fan I MEAN MAN EGG L sorry has caused people to leave here because he is a Troll Extremist that tried to get all soft on our @ss with apology a couple days ago. PLEASE!!! give me a fu*king break.

Source(s): Hi V :D

I eat a lot of fiber. That is how I stay regular. BTW: I never left. Oh, but I know my status here: chopped liver - gawd, I even wound up on the losing end of "that wacky R&P love triangle"

But...one song to dance to for the rest of my life?

It would have to be this - "You Should Be Dancing" Bee Gees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6ccjD_hfSk

Youtube thumbnail

Here's me!

I don't dance. I used to mosh, but that show last year with Megadeth, Job For A Cowboy, and In Flames just about put me in the hospital.

Hey! I'm here! The Queen questions are just few and far between. = P

There is only one song I could dance to for the rest of my life.

Thriller - Michael Jackson

I was only bummed by one persistent departure, KP's. He was one of the better musically intellectual, as well as most other matters, users around here. His questions and answers mainly pertained to MUSIC, as shocking as that may be.

I am so tired of these "this place now sucks" questions. Believe me dearies, you [general you] are not helping with this.

MQ: Ï've always enjoyed dancing to "Butterflies" by Karl Wolf.

Source(s): I might as well add Vicky* to that list of missed ones.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As per usual, here I am.

"Shake Your Booty" by KC & The Sunshine Band

*Edit*

That's His MO Shred. I've been dealing with his lameness for 2 solid years now. First He'll apologize, then a couple weeks later He'll be calling Us all f@gs, ni@@ers, and pedos again, which are I think the only three insult words (to Him) his limited mind can grasp

• PJ

Hmmmm... I could have sworn I was still posting here. Where the f*ck have I been, then?

The only time I dance is when I'm drunk, and I don't drink anymore. Thank Jeebus.