Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 decade ago

How much does canadian car insurance cost for a 20yr old male NEW driver for a used CAR or used SUV?

Just give me an estimate for a car or an suv in canada. Just an estimate. I know its different for all cars and suvs but just give me an idea obviously the differences CANNOT be thousands and its gonna be in a certain range. if u can give me a range fine, give me a range im just a new driver and male, 20. these stupid car insurance companies cant even give me that much its not like im going to be paying 9000$ instead of 300$.

Favorite Answer

We can't begin to tell you; Canada is a big country and you forgot to tell us where you live, your driving record, or the specific type of car or SUV you're looking at. "Those stupid car insurance companies" need a lot of information to give you a quote, so be prepared to supply it.

• Alisun

I recommend you to try this site where you can get rates from different companies: http://HELP-INSURE.NET/index.html?src=2YAytfedNX10

RE :How much does canadian car insurance cost for a 20yr old male NEW driver for a used CAR or used SUV?

Follow 7 answers

Help yourself - you can check your quotes in internet for example here - DEALSQUOTES.INFO

RE How much does canadian car insurance cost for a 20yr old male NEW driver for a used CAR or used SUV?

Get the best deals available in your area at: PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET

For free insurance quotes

Depends on the vehicle, where you live, how you intend to use the vehicle (business/school or pleasure), distance driven (1 way to work or annual).

No-one is going to quote you without more info. If you go to http://www.insurancehotline.com you can get an idea of what it will cost.

Source(s): www.insurancehotline.com

I recommend that you accomplish this sitee and review prices by distinct orgganizations in your area at no cost. https://tr.im/mk2tp